Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Philippine Chicken Adobo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Philippine Chicken Adobo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood.
Most of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are bad and should be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are several foods that actually can improve your moods when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, test out a few of these.
Cold water fish are excellent for eating if you wish to battle depression. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3 fats. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can really help you fight back depression.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to philippine chicken adobo recipe. To cook philippine chicken adobo you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Philippine Chicken Adobo:
- Take 250 Grams of Chicken breast , cubed.
- Provide 2 Tablespoons of Soya sauce.
- Take 2 Cups of Water.
- Take 1 Teaspoon of Lemon.
- Get 1 Teaspoon of Black pepper corns.
- You need 1 of Bayleaf.
- Take 6 Cloves of Garlic , halved.
- Provide 1 Cup of rice Cooked.
- Get of Olive oi -.
- You need of Salt -.
- Take 1 of tomatoes Fresh chopped.
Instructions to make Philippine Chicken Adobo:
- Prepare the marinade of soy sauce, peppercorns, lemon, salt & 3 clove garlic. Leave chicken in the marinade for about 15 minutes..
- Boil rice with water..
- Boil chicken in a saucepan with the marinade. Add the water & bayleaves. Cover and simmer on low fire until the sauce is reduced by half. Strain the chicken and transfer to a bowl. Transfer the sauce to another bowl..
- Pour some oil in the pan. Add the other crushed garlic. When it starts to turn golden, mix the chicken and Saute on medium fire for about 10 minutes. Add half of the sauce and keep on sauteing for another 5 minutes. Transfer to a serving bowl..
- Transfer the cooked rice into the pan. Toss around the pan. Add the remaining sauce and mix well. Cook for about 3 minutes..
- Serve rice with the chicken. Garnish it with fresh tomatoes and chilli.
Filipino Adobo Chicken – Chicken braised in vinegar and soy sauce with lots of garlic. Not only is it so easy to make, but because it's incredibly flavorful and my kids love it! Chicken adobo is a Filipino recipe made with only a few ingredients. Chicken Adobo is a Filipino dish that features chicken braised in a mixture of soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, and black peppercorns. This recipe is for the Filipino Adobo, as opposed to the Mexican Adobo sauce.
If you find this Philippine Chicken Adobo recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.