Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Joejoe's Chicken Pork Adobo recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Joejoe's Chicken Pork Adobo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Joejoe's Chicken Pork Adobo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Improve Your Mood.
Many of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are bad and should be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. There are a number of foods that actually can improve your moods when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be actually terrific at beating back depression. Just be sure that you do not throw out the egg yolk. When you want to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most essential part of the egg. Eggs, the egg yolk in particular, are rich in B vitamins. These B vitamins are terrific for helping to improve your mood. This is because they help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that affect your mood–function better. Try consuming a couple of eggs to jolly up!
So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to joejoe's chicken pork adobo recipe. To cook joejoe's chicken pork adobo you need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Joejoe's Chicken Pork Adobo:
- You need 1/4 cup of Soy Sauce.
- Use 3 tbsp of Cane Vinegar.
- Get 1/4 of Pork Shoulder.
- You need 3 pcs of Chicken Thigh part.
- Take 2 pcs of Bay Leaf.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Knorr Soy Liquid Seasoning.
- Use 1 cup of water.
- Take 1 tbsp of whole peppercorn.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
- Provide 4 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 1 of chopped onion.
- Use 1/4 cup of Cooking Oil.
Instructions to make Joejoe's Chicken Pork Adobo:
- Put Pork and Chicken in pot and add Soy Sauce, Vinegar,Water,Knorr Soy Liquid,Garlic,Onion, bay leaf, sugar and Peppercorn then separate the chicken after.
- Heat the pot and bring to a boil.
- In a separate pan, fry chicken in small amount of cooking oil until brown.
- Add a bit of water everytime the soy marinate is reduce and cook it until the pork becomes tender.
- Add the chicken in pot and reduce heat, until the sauce is thicken and bit oily.
- Add hard boiled egg.
- Serve hot with Cooked Rice and enjoy!.
Juicy, tender chicken coated in a sticky glaze that's savoury, slightly tangy a Filipino Chicken Adobo is the national dish of the Philippines and like all traditional dishes, there are many variations – including different proteins like pork and beef. Adobo Joe food truck is devoted to the traditional Filipino homestyle cooking. Chicken and pork adobo, lumpia, pancit, and adobo-joe on a pan-de-sal rolls (my version of a sloppy joe) are just to name a few of our food truck specialties. Adobo is considered the national dish of the Philippines. This dish consists of chunks of Chicken or Pork or both cooked in soy sauce, vinegar, bay leaf, lots of garlic and whole peppercorns.
If you find this Joejoe's Chicken Pork Adobo recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.