Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best adobo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to adobo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we have to keep away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for you. There are some foods that basically can improve your moods when you eat them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional boost, try a few of these.
Cold water fish are great for eating if you wish to beat back depression. Cold water fish such as tuna, trout and wild salmon are chock full of DHA and omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that actually help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you battle your depression.
See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Try these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to adobo recipe. You can cook adobo using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook adobo:
- Provide 1 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pepper corn.
- Use 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
- Use 3 tbsp of oil, I like to use coconut oil.
- Get 3 lb of chicken parts, can also use pork or mixture of both.
- Take 5 clove of garlic, smashed can use less or more depending if you like garlic.
- Use 3/4 cup of vinegar.
Steps to make adobo:
- mix all ingredients except oil together in a large pot.
- boil on medium-high until chicken is almost falling off the bone. about an hour or so.
- separate chicken from sauce.
- heat the oil in a pan and fry chicken until light brown about 5 minutes.
- remove chicken and set aside.
- in the same pan with oil slowly pour sauce in to reduce down, about 7 minutes I do.
- you can either pour sauce over chicken or serve on the side as a gravy.
- tastes great over steamed white rice.
While the word "adobo" might be a familiar presence in your pantry or recipe collection, the quintessential Latin seasoning has still maintained a somewhat mysterious presence to many. Adobo has become an iconic dish that represents Filipino food worldwide. Français:préparer un adobo. Čeština:Jak uvařit adobo. ABODO is the easiest way to find your next apartment. We bring you the freshest apartment listings for rent every day to make your search easy.
If you find this adobo recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.