Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Thrice-Cooked Adobo (Pork or Chicken) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thrice-Cooked Adobo (Pork or Chicken) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Most of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we should stay away from them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to eat. There are several foods that really can boost your moods when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Make a few trail mix of nuts or seeds. Your mood can be elevated by consuming peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera. This is because seeds and nuts have a lot of magnesium which raises your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is the “feel good” natural substance that dictates to your brain how you feel at all times. The more serotonin in your brain, the more pleasant you’ll feel. Not only that, nuts, particularly, are a fantastic protein source.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thrice-cooked adobo (pork or chicken) recipe. You can have thrice-cooked adobo (pork or chicken) using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thrice-Cooked Adobo (Pork or Chicken):
- Prepare 1 of part vinegar.
- Provide 1 of part soy sauce.
- Provide 1-2 of Bay leaf.
- Use 1/4-1/2 of ke pork with fat cuts.
- Take 1/4 of ke chicken or more.
- Prepare 3 heads of garlic, coarsely chopped.
- You need of Water or broth.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Use of Sprinkle of peppercorns.
- Prepare of Oil for shallow frying.
- Provide of Options:.
- Take of Add whole boiled egg/s.
- Prepare of Substitute with or add Balsamic vinegar.
- Get to taste of Add Oyster sauce.
- Prepare Dash of Seasoning (knorr or maggi).
Instructions to make Thrice-Cooked Adobo (Pork or Chicken):
- In a pot in medium heat, place in pork and chicken meat, equal parts of soy sauce and vinegar (depends on the amount of your meat, it's not supposed to swim in it, just enough to flavor it. Here I used about 3-4 Tbsp), chopped garlic, peppercorns, Bay leaf. Cover and bring to a boil, do not stir before that. This process cooks the vinegar..
- When it boils, check if the meat juices have come out and cover once more without stirring. Lower the heat and let it simmer some more..
- When you feel/smell that the vinegar has cooked through, you can stir so that the sauce touches all parts of the meat. Cover and let the sauce reduce to almost none, stirring once in awhile..
- After it has reduced, add water or your broth, up to almost top of the meats. Cover and reduce it to half, stirring once in a while..
- Once it has reduced, set aside and ready your frying pan with oil. Shallow fry the meat until all sides have a nice colour..
- This is a photo of the reduced juices. You'll use this again after frying. (Oops, too much peppercorns lol).
- Once done frying, pour the frying pan content into the pot with juices. Try to get everything stuck on the pan, that's flavorful, including the rendered fat oil. Stir to distribute the sauce on the meat while on low heat. Reduce it down a bit more as desired and it's ready to serve. Best served with rice!.
- Try the optional ingredients listed above. Just make sure the ratio of soy and vinegar are equal. :).
If you find this Thrice-Cooked Adobo (Pork or Chicken) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.