Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Homemade Pulled Pork Burgers, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Homemade Pulled Pork Burgers, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Most of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we ought to stay away from them. At times, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is very true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to eat. A number of foods honestly do raise your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Grains can be wonderful for fighting a terrible mood. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all actually excellent for helping raise your happiness levels. They help you feel full also which can really help to make your mood better. Feeling famished can truly bring you down! The reason these grains help your mood so much is that they are not hard for your body to digest. You digest them quicker than other foods which can help boost your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel better, mood wise.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys homemade pulled pork burgers, gf df ef sf nf recipe. To cook vickys homemade pulled pork burgers, gf df ef sf nf you only need 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vickys Homemade Pulled Pork Burgers, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Provide of Burger Patties.
- Prepare 650 grams of minced pork.
- Get 120 grams of dry, pre-cooked pulled pork, see my recipe link below.
- Take 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of dry barbecue seasoning from recipe below.
- Use 60 ml of barbecue sauce, your own favourite or from my recipe below.
- You need 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce, gluten-free recipe attached below.
- Provide of Dry Barbeque Seasoning Mix.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of oregano.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of onion powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of low-sodium salt.
- Get 3/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Get of Simple Barbeque Sauce.
- Prepare 160 ml of tomato ketchup.
- Provide 80 ml of apple cider vinegar.
- Get 120 grams of brown sugar.
Instructions to make Vickys Homemade Pulled Pork Burgers, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Make sure you drain your pulled pork so it's not soaking in juices. I leave it overnight in a lidded dish in the fridge to dry it out a little, or your patties won't bind well https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343259-vickys-slow-cooker-bbq-pulled-pork.
- Mix the dry barbeque seasoning together. You'll have some leftover for another day, store in an old seasoning jar or small lidded container.
- In another bowl, stir together the barbeque sauce ingredients. You'll have some leftover to top the finished burgers with.
- Combine the minced pork, pulled pork, 1 & 1/2 tablespoons of the seasoning mix and the chopped onion in a large bowl.
- Add the barbeque sauce amount in the ingredient list and the worcestershire sauce and knead in to bind the mixture https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338187-vickys-homemade-worcestershire-sauce-vegan.
- Form a small meatball sized patty with some of the mixture. This is your taste tester! Grill it until cooked through and use it to adjust the seasonings. You may want to add another teaspoon of the seasoning blend, or add extra cayenne.
- Split the rest of the mixture into 8 equal balls. Form them into burger patties. I use my trusty burger press so they're all even.
- At this point you can separate them with parchment discs and freeze them in ziplock bags if you like. Defrost before grilling and preheat the grill / broiler to medium.
- Grill / broil the patties under a medium heat for 20 minutes, turning regularly until cooked through.
- Drain on kitchen paper then build your burger. I like to use a plain slightly toasted bun then just top them with extra barbeque sauce and coleslaw, served on the side my sweetcorn relish, potato wedges, baked beans and a garden salad https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/339728-vickys-garlic-and-sesame-potato-wedges https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/365605-vickys-sweetcorn-relish-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-nut-free.
- Great if you enjoy both pulled pork and burgers and can't decide which to have!.
If you find this Vickys Homemade Pulled Pork Burgers, GF DF EF SF NF recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.