Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Vickys Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we should keep away from them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that, when you consume them, could boost your mood. If you seem to be a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, you might be astonished to find out, are great at combating depression. Just see to it that you don’t throw away the yolk. The egg yolk is the part of the egg that is the most crucial in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, the yolk particularly, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can be great for elevating your mood. This is because they help improve the function of your neural transmitters, the components of your brain that affect your mood. Eat an egg and feel a lot happier!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys slow cooker bbq pulled pork, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can have vickys slow cooker bbq pulled pork, gf df ef sf nf using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vickys Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Get 1350 grams of trimmed pork shoulder (around 3lbs).
- Prepare 160 ml of tomato ketchup.
- Use 80 ml of apple cider vinegar.
- Take 120 grams of brown sugar (a packed half cup).
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of oregano.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of black pepper.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of onion powder.
- Use 2 tsp of Vickys Gluten-Free Worcestershire sauce, recipe link below.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 3/4 tsp of cayenne pepper (optional).
Instructions to make Vickys Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Mix the ketchup, sugar, vinegar and other flavourings, herbs & spices together. Adjust the seasoning to taste, you may want to add more sugar, garlic or cayenne, the flavour will be mellowed after cooking so bear this in mind https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338187-vickys-homemade-worcestershire-sauce-vegan.
- Put the pork shoulder in a slow cooker / crockpot or casserole dish and pour the sauce mixture over it.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours. If using an oven put it on it's lowest setting for 8 – 10 hours.
- Take the pork out carefully as it will be tender and falling apart. Let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Using 2 forks, shred the pork meat.
- Put the pulled pork back into the sauce and warm through before serving.
- This is enough to serve 8 – 10 pulled pork sandwiches, feel free to top with your favourite BBQ sauce. You could use my BBQ sauce ingredients in the same quantities as listed above and just bring them to a simmer in a small pan. The sauce in the slow cooker gets watered down with the pork juices but in the pan you'll end up with a thicker version.
If you find this Vickys Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork, GF DF EF SF NF recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.