Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's BBQ Chicken & BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches + Sides recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's BBQ Chicken & BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches + Sides recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Many of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we must keep away from them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. A number of foods actually do improve your mood when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
If you would like to beat depression, try consuming some cold water fish. Cold water fish such as tuna, trout and wild salmon are high in DHA and omega-3s. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s true: chomping on a tuna fish sandwich can actually help you fight depression.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a couple of of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's bbq chicken & bbq pulled pork sandwiches + sides recipe. You can cook mike's bbq chicken & bbq pulled pork sandwiches + sides using 39 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's BBQ Chicken & BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches + Sides:
- Use of ● For The Chicken & Brine.
- Use 6 of LG Boneless Chicken Breasts.
- Take 1 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Cracked Black Pepper.
- Use 1/2 Cup of Sugar.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Salt.
- Provide as needed of Oil [to be added after brine is complete].
- Get 2 of LG Ziplock Bags.
- Get of ● For The BBQ Sauce.
- Use 4 Bottles of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce [reserve some for sandwich toppers].
- Get of ● For The Corn On The Cob.
- You need as needed of Water.
- Take 12 of LG Ears Corn [shucked – boil 6 ears at a time].
- Use 1 Cup of Whole Milk.
- Take 1 Cube of Butter.
- Take of ● For The Spicy Pulled Beef Or Pork.
- Take 1 (3 Pound) of Beef Or Pork Shoulder Roast [your choice].
- Use 1 of Medium Green Bell Pepper [chopped].
- Use 4 of Garlic Cloves [smashed & fine minced].
- Use 1 of LG Vidalia Onion [chopped].
- Prepare 3 (14 oz) of Cans Beef Stock.
- Get 2 of LG Jalapeños [minced].
- Get 4 Drops of Liquid Smoke.
- Prepare of ● For The Additions & Garnishments.
- Prepare 12 of LG Quality Buns [+ melted butter if choosing to grill or pan sear].
- Take as needed of Smoked Mozzarella Slices.
- Prepare as needed of Red Onions [thin sliced].
- You need as needed of Dill Pickle Slices.
- Use as needed of Tomato Slices.
- Prepare as needed of Cole Slaw.
- Use as needed of Lettuce.
- Prepare of ● For The BBQ Baked Beans.
- Provide 2 (1 Pound) of Cans Pinto Beans.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of White Onions [minced].
- You need 1/4 Cup of Green Bell Peppers [minced].
- Use 4 tbsp of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Brown Sugar [or more to taste].
- Get 1 tbsp of Yellow Mustard.
Steps to make Mike's BBQ Chicken & BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches + Sides:
- Begin your roast by searing it on high in a slight amount of oil on all sides until browned..
- Add everything in the roast section and cover tightly. Simmer for 2 hours or until it's easily shredded apart with forks. Flip roast occasionally..
- Rinse your chicken breasts and pat dry. Create your brine by adding everything in the brine section in 2 cups hot water. Mix until fully dissolved and cooled. Add ice and ice water and cooled brine together in a gallon sized Ziplock Bag. Add chicken. Place in fridge for 1+ hours. Massage and turn bag occasionally..
- Pull your chicken and 2 by 2 – add to your second clean Ziplock Bag. With a heavy mallet – beat chicken to equal thicknesses..
- Trim any fat or anything unsightly. Lightly oil chicken breasts..
- Clean, oil and high heat your grill. Preheat grill for 15 minutes..
- Grill chicken for 3 minutes on each side with your grill covered. Grill until you achieve a slight char..
- Turn heat to medium and grill breasts on indirect heat [away from direct flames] for 7 to 10 minutes. Depending upon the thickness of your chicken breasts. Continually flip and coat with BBQ Sauce. Get ready for your grill to look a complete disaster!.
- Shuck corn and clean off fibers. Add corn to a large pot and add enough water to cover them. Add 1 cup whole milk and 1 cube butter. Bring to a boil. Cover and boil for 7 to 10 minutes depending upon size. Watch closely as the milk addition WILL cause your pot to foam over..
- Allow chicken to rest for 5 minutes..
- Slice your BBQ chicken into strips..
- Pull your roast, shread with forks and drain. Reserve fluids for recipes later in the week..
- Place shreaded meat into a large bowl and mix in Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce to your liking. Or, leave it naked and allow your guests to drizzle BBQ sauce over their sandwiches..
- Grill or pan sear your buns with butter and a light sprinkle of garlic and onion powder..
- Crispy grilled garlic buns..
- Pictured below: Grilled BBQ Sliced Chicken on a grilled seasoned bun with pickles, red onions and tomatoes. To the right – BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich on a grilled seasoned bun with red onions and chilled Cole Slaw. Both topped with additional Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce..
- Fine chop your BBQ Baked Bean vegetables and place in a sealed container with a dash of water. Microwave for 2 minutes to soften. Seal and let them sweat for 5 minutes..
- Mix everything together in the BBQ Baked Beans section. Cook your beans stove top or microwave until vegetables are softened. If you have the time – sauté your vegetables in a slight amount of oil until translucent. Then add all other ingredients..
- Pictured below: Copy Cat KFC Cole Slaw and BBQ Baked Beans..
- Braised and BBQ'd Pork Ribs..
- Pork Ribs with Baked Bean, Cole Slaw and Watermelon sides..
- Enjoy your Summer!.
After the loss of his head. Check out Mike's BBQ House menu. What comes with two sides, toast and a good ole' helping of mouth-watering ribs, tips, pulled pork, pork loins or chicken? Award Winning BBQ Sauces and Dry Rubs including a World Champion! 📺 Star on @discovery Channel's #IQuit www.onelinkup.co/Mikedsb
bq. mike eds-bbq-chicken-sauce nutrition facts and nutritional information. Memphis Mike's BBQ catering service can bring mouth watering BBQ to your birthday party, wedding, corporate event, or any other special event.
If you find this Mike's BBQ Chicken & BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches + Sides recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.