Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Tuna Fish Kroket/Croquette recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuna Fish Kroket/Croquette recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Pick To Consume Are Going To Effect Your Health.
Something that some of you may already know is that by consuming the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. It’s also advisable to realize that there are foods that you will want to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are usually foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nutrition. You will be delighted to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you should be consuming every day.
Citrus fruit will be one of the greatest things that you can have for your desserts, instead of having a piece of cake or ice cream. Citrus fruits in addition present you with vitamin C, along with other vitamins and also minerals that can certainly help keep you healthy. Something you might want to try for one of your desserts is actually to mix coconut with orange sections and top the combination off with a teaspoon of honey.
For those who want to begin living a more healthy life the tips above are able to help you do that. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can discover in any store is also not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna fish kroket/croquette recipe. To make tuna fish kroket/croquette you only need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tuna Fish Kroket/Croquette:
- Take 1 of steamed tuna fish.
- Use 1 of chili pepper/black pepper (optional).
- Provide 1 cup of flour.
- Take 3 of potatoes.
- Use of Warm water.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Get 1 tbsp of salt.
- Take 1 glass of bread crumbs/scratch.
- Use of Vegetable oil/olive oil.
- Prepare of Mayonnaise (optional).
- Get of Tomato sauce (optional).
Instructions to make Tuna Fish Kroket/Croquette:
- Chop-chop tuna fish into small. Then mix it with chili powder..
- Steamed/boil potatoes for about 10 minutes then mashed it all.
- Mix flour, mashed potatoes, salt, and warm water. Knead it n make a dough..
- Make small ball..
- Then fill it in with chopped tuna fish. Then make small ball again..
- Pour dough with scratch/bread crumbs then put it inside egg, then pour it with scratch/bread crumbs again..
- Fry it in deep fry until golden brown (for about 4 minutes).
- Serve it with tomato sauce and mayonnaise :)).
Weight Watchers Tuna Croquettes With Tuna Fish, Egg, Old Fashioned Oats, Chives, Dijon Mustard, Fresh Lemon Juice, Garlic Powder, Table Salt Tuna Croquettes Recipe Croquettes are a perfect way to pack a lot of flavor in a small space. They are traditionally a small roll of chopped. Wether you know the dish as 'croquettes', 'kroketten', 'krokett', 'korokke', 'kroket', 'aloo tikki' Other than that, it can have a varied combination of other ingredients including meat, fish, chicken Tuna Potato Croquettes Recipe. Serve Tuna Croquettes with lettuce or on soft hamburger buns.
If you find this Tuna Fish Kroket/Croquette recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.