Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Tuna Fish Kabab recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuna Fish Kabab recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
The one thing that some of you may already recognize is that by ingesting the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. It’s also advisable to comprehend that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will see that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the negative effects will be really bad. In the following paragraphs we’re going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
Additionally when it comes to having a dessert after your meals you should think of having various citrus fruits. Together with vitamin C, you will realize that there are lots of other health benefits that you will find in these kinds of fruits. One desert that I have always liked is orange pieces combined together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a light honey dressing.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you need to take these tips to heart. The pre packaged processed foods that you can get in any store is also not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna fish kabab recipe. You can have tuna fish kabab using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tuna Fish Kabab:
- Get 1 can of tuna fish(250 gm).
- Provide 2 of boiled potatoes.
- Take 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of ts red chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 of ts gram masala (all spices powder).
- You need 2 of green chillies.
- Get 3 tb of coriander leaves.
- Provide 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- Take 1 of egg.
- You need of salt as per taste.
- Prepare of oil for deep frying.
Steps to make Tuna Fish Kabab:
- Open a fish can & remove all the oil from it..
- Add in this fish, boil mashed potatoes, garam masala, corriender leaves, chopped onion, green chillies & salt, and mix them. Make Pattie from it..
- Beat egg, dip these Pattie in, coat with crum and fry. Serve it with ketchup, green chutney or any sauce you like..
The recipient is too good It turned out into fish cutlet but it tasted great. Mashallah very tasty and delicious 😋 yummy kabab stay connected 👌 new friend.
If you find this Tuna Fish Kabab recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.