Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Healthy Chocolate cookies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Chocolate cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Chocolate cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
For the most part, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and should be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to eat. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, can improve your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Eggs, you may be surprised to find out, are great at combating depression. You should see to it, though, that what you make includes the egg yolk. Whenever you would like to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most essential part of the egg. Eggs, particularly the yolks, are full of B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be terrific for elevating your mood. This is because the B vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that affect your mood–run better. Try consuming a couple of eggs to feel better!
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Test out these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy chocolate cookies recipe. To cook healthy chocolate cookies you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
- Provide 100 gram of whole wheat flour.
- Use 80 gram of all-purpose flour (maida).
- Prepare 50 gram of semolina (rava).
- You need 20 gram of cocoa powder.
- Take 125 gm of ghee (not in liquid form).
- Prepare 125 gm of powdered sugar (made by crushing sugar in mixture).
- Use 1/2 tbsp of chocolate essence.
- Use 2 tbsp of dryfruit powder (cashews, pistachios & almonds are used).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of green cardamom powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of nutmeg Powder.
- Take As needed of Silver sugar balls.
- In a big bowl take ghee and add powdered sugar to it. Beat with the beater till light in colour and a bit fluffy..
- Now add whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, semolina and cocoa powder to the bowl..
- Blend everything with the beater. Now clean the spokes of beater rods, then add chocolate essence and dryfruit powder to it. Mix everything with the hands properly..
- Now add the cardamom and nutmeg powder to the mixture..
- Now make small smooth balls of the dough and put a silver ball in the middle of each cookie. Keep them in a baking tray..
- Bake the ready cookies in a preheated oven at 180°C for 20 minutes.Bake the remaining cookies similarly. When they cool down store them in a airtight container..
My very favorite healthy oatmeal chocolate chip cookies that just so happen to be vegan and gluten free. Healthy enough to enjoy for breakfast and perfect for lactating mamas or kids thanks to flax. Tender on the inside, crunchy on the outside, SO delicious! How to Make Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. I especially love this recipe because the process is quick & simple- minimal dough chilling!
If you find this Healthy Chocolate cookies recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.