Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy wheat cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy wheat cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Improve Your Mood.
Many of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we have to keep away from them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly nourishing and good for us to consume. A number of foods really do raise your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, are great for helping you fight depression. You need to be sure, however, that what you make includes the yolk. The yolk is the most crucial part of the egg iwhen it comes to helping you cheer up. Eggs, especially the yolks, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can be terrific for boosting your mood. This is because these vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that control your mood–run better. Eat an egg and feel happier!
See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy wheat cookies recipe. You can cook healthy wheat cookies using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
- Take 1 cup of wheat flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of jaggerey.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- Take of Coco powder or chocolate sauce.
- Provide 2 teaspoon of milk (optional).
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Take butter (softened but not melted) and jaggery (powdered or cut in small pieces) in a bowl and beat them with hand beater or electric beater until soft and fluffy..
- Then add all the dry ingredients such as wheat flour, coco powder, baking soda and vanilla essence as well. Sieve all dry ingredients before adding it..
- Make a dough of the same. (If the mixture feels too dry and thick add a spoonful of milk in order to able to make a dough of the same).
- Once the dough is made, refrigerate the same for about 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile preheat the oven at 180 degrees celsius for about 10 minutes..
- Put the cookie dough mixture in a piping bag and make small cookies on a greeced baking tray. You can also take a small lemon sized dough ball and press it to form a cookie..
- Bake the cookies for about 12-15 minutes..
- Note that the cookies won't be hard immediately after baking them. Let the cookies cool down for about 30 to 40 minutes in a room temperature for them to be hardened and crispy..
- Drizzle some chocolate sauce and the yummy and healthy cookies are ready to be served.
These healthy whole wheat Christmas cookies are perfect for a cookie exchange or desserts for your h. From oatmeal chocolate chip cookies to chai-spiced snickerdoodles, these healthy cookie recipes These airy cookies are usually all butter, but this cookie recipe packs them full of protein instead. These healthier sugar cookies start with white whole wheat flour. White whole wheat flour comes from a special type of finely ground white wheat, whereas regular whole wheat flour is made from red wheat. My whole family and I really love the flavor of these cookies.
If you find this Healthy wheat cookies recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.