Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Most of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we have to stay away from them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. There are several foods that, when you eat them, may improve your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional boost, test out some of these.
Make a trail mixout of a variety of seeds and nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and so on are all wonderful for raising your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have plenty of magnesium which boosts your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is the “feel good” natural substance that directs your brain how you feel all the time. The more serotonin you have, the more pleasant you will feel. Not just that, nuts, particularly, are a fantastic protein source.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a few of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy cookies recipe. To make healthy cookies you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
- You need 1 cup of wheat flour.
- You need 1 cup of oats powder.
- Get 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Use 100 gram of butter.
- Get 2 spoon of chopped almonds.
- Use 1/2 spoon of baking powder.
- You need 2 spoon of milk.
- Use 1/2 spoon of vanilla essence.
- Provide 1 pinch of salt.
- In a mixing bowl put butter and powder sugar, blend till light and fluffy then add vanilla essence..
- In another bowl put wheat flour, oats powder, baking powder, salt and almonds mix well..
- Add flour mixture into butter sugar mixture and mix well. The mixture will resemble bread crumbs..
- Add little milk and knead till the dough comes together..
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees..
- Take small size balls of dough and flattened them. Arrange cookies on the baking tray and bake for 20 min..
- Transfer the cookies to the rack to cool. Store in airtight container..
Cookies make the perfect afternoon treat, and we have a selection of recipes to please all the Cookies make the perfect rainy afternoon treat. There are many ways to go about holiday cookie-making without gobs of butter and sugar—really, there are! Here are some ways to indulge sensibly. Soft and chewy healthy oatmeal cookies are made with oats, honey, coconut oil, chopped nuts, raisins, chocolate chips, and much more! Classic gingerbread cookies, made more healthy!
If you find this Healthy cookies recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.