Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy wheat flour cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy wheat flour cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Elevate Your Mood.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we should keep away from them. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be super healthy and good for you. There are some foods that actually can improve your moods when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, test out a couple of these.
If you would like to beat depression, try eating some cold water fish. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3 fats. DHA and omega-3s are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain work a lot better. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you fight your depression.
So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Go with these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy wheat flour cookies recipe. You can cook healthy wheat flour cookies using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
- Provide 60gm of wheat flour.
- You need 60ml of butter.
- Prepare 40gm of Powdered sugar.
- You need 1/4tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare of cherry for topping.
- Get 2 to 3 tsp of milk if required.
- Preheat microwave to 180 C.degree. Grease the baking tray and keep aside..
- Take butter,sugar, vanilla essense in bowl and mix well.Now add in flour,baking soda and mix well to form a soft dough…add required milk if dough is dry….
- Now take small portions and roll it out in different shapes as you like..
- Arrange it on baking tray and baje for 10 to 12 mint depending on size of cookies….
- Remove it from oven and let it cool down for 10 minutes..
- Enjoy healthy aata cookies…..
Whole wheat flour: I love the flavor of using whole wheat flour in these cookies! However, you can also use all-purpose flour if you don't have any wheat Soft and chewy healthy oatmeal cookies are made with oats, honey, coconut oil, chopped nuts, raisins, chocolate chips, and much more! Add healthy cookies to your holiday spread with this recipe from Food.com. These healthier sugar cookies start with white whole wheat flour. White whole wheat flour comes from a special type of finely ground white wheat, whereas regular whole wheat flour is made from red wheat.
If you find this Healthy wheat flour cookies recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.