Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Whole wheat grain buns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whole wheat grain buns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we must stay away from them. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. There are some foods that, when you eat them, can boost your mood. When you feel a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, try a couple of these.
Green tea is wonderful for moods. You knew green tea had to be in this article somewhere, right? Green tea is loaded with a certain amino acid called L-theanine. Research has found that this amino acid promotes the production of brain waves. This helps focus your mental energy while simultaneously relaxing the rest of your body. You knew that green tea helps you feel healthier. Now you know that it helps you to elevate your moods too!
As you can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you just so to feel better! Go with these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to whole wheat grain buns recipe. You can cook whole wheat grain buns using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Whole wheat grain buns:
- Use 2 cups of whole wheat flour.
- Use 1 tsp of yeast.
- Take 2 tablespoons of honey/2tablespoons sugar.
- Provide 1/2 cup of melted butter/margarine.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need Pinch of salt.
Steps to make Whole wheat grain buns:
- In a bowl, add the yeast to lukewarm water and stir. Add in the melted butter and beat till fluffy..
- In a separate bowl add the flour, cinnamon, sugar, and the pinch of salt and mix. Add in the melted butter and yeast mixture and knead till soft..
- Cover the dough with a warm clean towel and allow to rise for 10minutes. Uncover and knead again for 2minutes. Cut the dough to the size you desire..
- Prepare your baking pan (or your sufuria if you do not have a baking tin). Preheat your oven to 180 degrees and put the buns to cook for 20-25 minutes..
- Ready for breakfast, enjoy and enjoy..
While I am interested in having plenty of whole grains in my diet. The Good Housekeeping Test Kitchen tasted eight whole-wheat hamburger bun brands to find the best homes for your burgers. Whole grain bread, whole wheat bread, white bread, multigrain bread, wheat bread, white whole wheat bread, and sprouted grain bread are different in their ingredients White Bread. Grain kernels are made up of three parts: the fiber-dense bran, the nutrient-rich germ, and the starchy endosperm. Choose whole-wheat or whole-grain bread, pita, English muffins, rolls, buns, and bagels.
If you find this Whole wheat grain buns recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.