Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Healthy whole wheat aata cookies with and without oven recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy whole wheat aata cookies with and without oven recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy whole wheat aata cookies with and without oven recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Most of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are bad and must be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. There are several foods that actually can improve your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Cold water fish are excellent for eating if you want to beat back depression. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etc, they’re all loaded with omega-3 and DHA. These are two substances that increase the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can truly help you fight your depression.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy whole wheat aata cookies with and without oven recipe. You can have healthy whole wheat aata cookies with and without oven using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- Provide 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Provide 1/2 cup of desi ghee.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of cardomon powder.
- Provide pinch of salt.
- Beat desi ghee well till white in colour.
- Add powdered sugar beat in one direction again till stiff and fluffy.
- Add cardomon powder salt mix well add wheat flour baking powder mix knead into soft and smooth dough.
- Heat vessel on medium heat for 10 minutes.. preheat oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Grease thali or tray with ghee or keep butter paper make small round and flat cookies arrange on greased tray one inch apart from one another.
- For baking in vessel on gas….keep a stand beneath at bottom if the vessel or u can keep a small bowl or plate…..at bottom keep cookie tray on it….cover lid and bake for 20 minutes on low to medium flame.
- For baking in oven keep inside preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes on 180 degrees till they look puff up well and look golden.
- Remove cool completely then store in airtight containers will last for upto 2 weeks.
Not too hard and prepared from the ingredients which are easily available in everyone's kitchen. #foodconnection #aatabiscuit #smartcooking. Recipe link of whole wheat tutty fruitty cake. Whole wheat aata cookies: These are the easiest cookies you can make. They are butter and egg free. These healthy whole wheat Christmas cookies are perfect for a cookie exchange or desserts for your h.
If you find this Healthy whole wheat aata cookies with and without oven recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.