Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Chocolate and Ragi cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Chocolate and Ragi cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods Can Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
One thing that some of you may already recognize is that by ingesting the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will acquire at all of those fast food places. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are generally foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nourishment. On this page we are going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain in good health.
While some of you love to have your snack foods, instead of reaching for the potato chips try grabbing some nuts. You will come to realize that these snack items are usually loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts as well as seeds will have more than others. Your body will use these kinds of fatty acids as a source for creating hormones that your body needs to stay healthy. One thing you may not recognize is that a variety of hormones that you need will only be able to be produced when you have these fatty acids.
By simply following some of the suggestions above you will notice that you will end up living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can discover in any store is also not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy chocolate and ragi cookies recipe. To cook healthy chocolate and ragi cookies you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
- Use 1/2 cup of Ragi Flour/Finger millet flour.
- Get 1/2 cup of Whole Wheat Flour /ata.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Get 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of Vanilla Essence.
- Take 1/2 cup of Butter.
- Use of Milk as required.
- Prepare pinch of Salt.
- Prepare of Almond as required for garnishing.
- At first, preheat the oven to 180 deg C for 10 minutes. Now Sieve the ragi flour, wheat flour,cocoa powder, baking powder and salt together and keep it ready..
- Then take the butter in a bowl it should be at room temperature. Then add sugar. Mix well until the sugar is completely melted..
- Add this butter sugar mix along with dry ingredients and add. vanilla essence.now mix the dough with your hands gently until you get the soft dough consistency. Add 1 to 2 tbsp of milk if required..
- Once the dough ready keep the dough in the refrigerator for about 20 mins. In the meantime, line the cookie tray with a cookie sheet/parchment paper. After 20 mins, take the cookie dough from the refrigerator and start making balls and flatten it..
- Arrange the cookies, garnish with nuts,and bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes at 180° C till cookies are browned at the bottom. Allow to cool in the tray for 5 minutes and serve the cookies..
It makes an ideal snack for weight watcher as Ragi & Oats is a perfect healthy combination. You can easily substitute sugar with Jaggery or honey and dairy butter with coconut butter. After baking is done, carefully take out the cookie tray and place it in the cooling rack to cool down. Allow the cookies to come to room temperature. Cooling process will make the cookies much crispier.
If you find this Healthy Chocolate and Ragi cookies recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.