Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dark Chocolate Coconut No Bake Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dark Chocolate Coconut No Bake Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Choose To Consume Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
One thing that some of you may already understand is that by consuming the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. You should also understand that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These types of foods are filled with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. In this article we shall be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay in good health.
Although most of you have been told again and again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a pretty good reason why. You may already realize that many of the vitamins you need each day can be found in a variety of vegetables, but you will also be able to find required potassium in vegetables as well. One of the vegetables that will provide the potassium you will need is broccoli. Spinach is additionally something that you might want to start eating more of as it includes a lot more vitamins and minerals compared to other vegetables.
For those of you who want to get started living a healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. One thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dark chocolate coconut no bake cookies recipe. To cook dark chocolate coconut no bake cookies you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Dark Chocolate Coconut No Bake Cookies:
- Use 3 cup of Steel Cut Oats.
- Use 1/2 cup of – natural peanut butter with non-hydrogenated oil. (creamy or crunchy).
- You need 1/2 cup of – dark chocolate chips.
- Use 1/2 cup of – milk, or milk substitute like almond or soy.
- Take 3/4 stick of – butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of – coconut oil (may also be used as a substitute for butter).
- Use 1 tsp of – real vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 dash of – a healthy extra like ground flax, chai seeds, seeds or brewers yeast..
Steps to make Dark Chocolate Coconut No Bake Cookies:
- Mix your dark chocolate chips, milk, butter, and coconut oil in a stovetop pan and bring to boil..
- Then mix in the rest of your ingredients. Move temp to low..
- Use a a spoon to quickly scoop batter onto waxed paper. Makes about 20 cookies..
- Allows 15 to 20 minutes to harden before serving. Store leftovers in refrigerator..
They're easy to make and freeze Pictured: Christmas tree and snowflake sugar cookies using this sugar cookie and royal icing, today's snowballs, and cake batter chocolate chip cookies. I love a dark chocolate flavor to my no bake cookies, so I use Dutch process cocoa powder or baking cocoa to get a dark chocolate flavor. You also can use regular cocoa powder if desired. We served these to a big party including kids, and they ate them all up in a flash! Everyone needs a good no bake cookie recipe on hand.
If you find this Dark Chocolate Coconut No Bake Cookies recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.