Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Ragi Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Ragi Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Improve Your Mood.
In general, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and have to be avoided. Often, if the comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is very true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, can better your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Green tea is fantastic for moods. You knew it had to be mentioned in this article, right? Green tea is chock-full of an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid actually induces brain waves. This helps better your mental acuity while having a relaxing effect on the rest of your body. You probably already knew how easy it is to become healthy when you drink green tea. And now you know it can help improve your mood too!
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy ragi cookies recipe. To cook healthy ragi cookies you need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Healthy Ragi Cookies:
- You need 100 g of Dark chocolate.
- Get 1/4 cup of Butter.
- Get 2/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Provide 1/3 cup of Castor sugar.
- Get 1 of Egg.
- Use 1/2 cup of ragi flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1Pinch of salt.
Instructions to make Healthy Ragi Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 200 C for 10 minutes and line a baking tray with parchment paper..
- Melt butter and dark chocolate over double boiler. Once melted keep aside to cool.Add cocoa powder into it and mix really really well..
- In another large bowl,add both sugars, eggs. Using an electric blender, beat for 7-8 minutes (or) till light and pale..
- Now add in the melted chocolate mix,and beat till mixed completely. (For about one minute)..
- Sift the ragi flour, baking powder, salt into the bowl and beat till mixed. Scrape the sides in between and beat till mixed..
- Scoop equal amount of batter to the prepared tray. Leave generous gap between the cookies, they will spread..
- Sprinkle some crushed nuts on the top if you like..
- Bake for 10 -12 minutes to keep it fudgy. Do not over bake. If you bake longer,cookies will become crunchy..
- Eat on the same day….
Ragi or finger millet is one of the most nutritious and healthy cereals. Cookies belong in everyone's diet and these decadent (but healthy!) cookie recipes are about to prove it. Ragi, flaxseed, jaggery, ginger, sesame seeds – you might wonder what these utterly healthy ingredients are doing in a cookie! You might even think it's a complete madhouse of an idea. Healthy ragi flour and wheat flour cookies.
If you find this Healthy Ragi Cookies recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.