Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Granola Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Granola Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Most of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are terrible and must be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to eat. There are some foods that basically can boost your moods when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
It’s not hard to drive away your bad mood when you eat grains. Teff, barley, millet, quinoa, etc are all wonderful for helping you feel better. They can help you feel full for longer also, which can help your mood too. Feeling famished can be awful! The reason these grains elevate your mood is that they are not hard for your body to digest. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps bring up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, raises your mood.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Go with these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy granola cookies recipe. To make easy granola cookies you only need 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Granola Cookies:
- You need 1 cup of oats.
- Use 1/4 cup of plain flour.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Use 1/2 stick of butter (use a table knife's height).
Steps to make Easy Granola Cookies:
- Get oats and put in a blender till SLIGHTLY blended.
- Mix blended oats with plain flour and baking powder in a bowl.
- Beat your egg.
- Put butter and egg into the flour mix and mix with your hand or a fork.
- When fully mixed, get a table spoon (or teaspoon) and scoop. Roll these scoops into round balls. At this point, if the weather is hot, put your cookie dough in the fridge..
- Heat up a pan grease it up slightly..
- Place each "cookie ball" and use a spoon/fingers to press it down till its flat..
- Cover the pan and leave to cook for about 15mins. It'll come out a bit moist but will harden when they're cool..
These are great cookies and easy. Drop by heaping teaspoons on lightly oiled cookie. These cookies are so easy because they avoid all the hard stuff about baking. If you read the recipe correctly, you'll let the. Granola – Feel free to experiment with flavors to adjust the flavor of these cookies!
If you find this Easy Granola Cookies recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.