Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Simple Granola Cookies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Granola Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Granola Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the different foods that you will acquire at all of those fast food places. These sorts of foods are filled with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. You will be delighted to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you ought to be ingesting every day.
Citrus fruit will be one of the better things that you can have for your desserts, rather than having a piece of cake or even ice cream. Citrus fruits additionally present you with vitamin C, together with other vitamins as well as minerals that can certainly help keep you healthy. A thing you may want to try for one of your desserts is actually to mix coconut with orange sections and top the combination off with a teaspoon of honey.
For people who want to begin living a healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can get in any store is in addition not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple granola cookies recipe. To make simple granola cookies you need 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple Granola Cookies:
- Take 200 grams of White flour.
- Take 100 grams of Margarine for cake.
- Get 100 grams of Fruit granola.
- Provide 60 grams of Sugar.
- Get 1 large of Egg.
Steps to make Simple Granola Cookies:
- Soften the margarine and lightly knead with a whisk. If you have time, bring the margarine to room temperature, but if you're short on time, soften in the microwave..
- Add the sugar and mix..
- Add the beaten egg in 2-3 parts, mixing until smooth. If using a medium‐sized egg, add 1 tablespoon of milk..
- Add the flour and fold in the batter with a rubber spatula..
- Add the fruit granola and use a large spoon (like a serving spoon) to mix..
- The dough is ready..
- Use two wide‐mouthed spoons to transfer balls of dough onto baking sheets lined with kitchen parchment paper. They will stick easily, so you can press a bit with your finger. Press the tops down lightly with a spoon or your finger..
- It's okay if it has a rough shape such as this..
- Bake in an oven preheated to 180°C for 20 minutes. I bake two sheets at a time, but in this case, rotate the pans from top to bottom, bottom to top halfway through..
- Transfer to cookie racks to cool and you're done..
If you find this Simple Granola Cookies recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.