Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Chocolates / Truffles with Dried Fruit recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Chocolates / Truffles with Dried Fruit recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
In general, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and need to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for you. There are some foods that basically can boost your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
It’s not hard to drive away your bad mood when you consume grains. Quinoa, barley, teff, millet, etc are all great for helping you be in a happier state of mind. They help you feel full also which can really help to make your mood better. Feeling famished can be terrible! These grains can help your mood elevate because it’s easy for your body to digest them. You digest these foods more quickly than other foods which can help increase your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel more pleasant, mood wise.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy chocolates / truffles with dried fruit recipe. You can cook healthy chocolates / truffles with dried fruit using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Chocolates / Truffles with Dried Fruit:
- Take 10 oz of semi-sweet chocolate.
- Get 10 of butter or vanilla cookies smashed almost into powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of hazelnuts smashed into small pieces.
- Use 3 tbsp of fine whiskey.
- Get 10 tbsp of milk.
- Provide 2 oz of dried fruit (plums, mangos, etc.).
- Get 2/3 cup of coconut sprinkles or cocoa powder or powder sugar.
Steps to make Healthy Chocolates / Truffles with Dried Fruit:
- Melt the chocolate with the milk.
- Add all other ingredients but the dried fruit and the powder or sprinkles.
- Leave the mixture in the fridge to cool until it becomes firm.
- Cut the dried fruit into smaller pieces.
- Form small ball shaped chocolates with the mixture placing one piece of dried fruit in the center of each chocolate.
- Roll the chocolates in coconut sprinkles, cocoa powder or powder sugar to cover.
Truly guilt-free with no heavy cream, melted After shaping each truffle, roll it in the freeze dried strawberry powder, and place it on the prepared Freeze dried strawberries are sold on the same aisle as dried fruit at the grocery store. From chocolate-dipped pretzels and fruit to decadent chocolate truffles, these healthy chocolate recipes are perfect for Valentine's Day. Delight your special someone with a homemade chocolate assortment today! Download a FREE Romantic Recipes for Two Cookbook! These truffles right here are just plain UNBELIEVABLE!
If you find this Healthy Chocolates / Truffles with Dried Fruit recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.