Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Hot chocolate recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hot chocolate recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are terrible and must be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly nourishing and good for us to consume. There are several foods that really can improve your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Grains can be excellent for overcoming a terrible mood. Millet, quinoa, barley, etc are terrific at helping you be happier. These grains fill you up better and that can help elevate your moods too. It’s easy to feel depressed when you feel famished! The reason these grains help your mood so much is that they are easy for your body to digest. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps kick up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, raises your mood.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try some of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hot chocolate recipe. To make hot chocolate you only need 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hot chocolate:
- Take 1 litre of full cream milk.
- Get 1/2 cup of fresh cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chocolate syrup.
- Provide 4-5 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dark chocolate.
- Use to taste of Sugar.
Instructions to make Hot chocolate:
- Take milk in a heavy bottom pan and boil it..
- Add chopped dark chocolate and chocolate syrup. Mix well..
- Mix the cocoa powder in little milk and make a paste. Add the paste in the boiling milk. Making a paste will avoid lumps..
- Now add the fresh cream and mix until the milk is thick and cooked..
- Finally add sugar, mix and switch off the gas..
- Serve hot in small glasses..
- Note: You can increase or reduce the amount of chocolates used in different forms as per your taste..
If you find this Hot chocolate recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.