Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hot Chocolate recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hot Chocolate recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
A lot of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are not good and are to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be extremely nutritious and good for you. Several foods actually do boost your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Your mood can actually be helped by green tea. You just knew green tea had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is chock-full of an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid essentially induces brain waves. This will improve your brain’s concentration while also loosening up the rest of your body. You were already aware that that green tea helps you feel healthier. Now you know that green tea can improve your mood too!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hot chocolate recipe. To make hot chocolate you only need 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Hot Chocolate:
- Take 250 ml of milk full cream.
- Take 2 tbsp of Chocolate syrup / Chocolate ganash/ drinking Chocolate.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cream.
Instructions to make Hot Chocolate:
- Boil the milk for 10 minutes on low flame add cream.
- Add Chocolate syrup and blend with hand blender for 5 minutes till good froth come on the top.
- Before pouring into serving cup pour Chocolate syrup inside the cup and swirl it.
- You can garnish with Chocolate shavings /coco powder.
- I have make with Hershey's chocolate syrup so I have not added any sugar you can add as per your taste.
If you find this Hot Chocolate recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.