Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hot Chocolate Recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hot Chocolate Recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Many of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are terrible and are to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. Some foods actually do elevate your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Your mood can really be helped by green tea. You were just expecting to read that, weren’t you? Green tea has been found to be chock-full of an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have found that this amino acid essentially induces brain waves. This helps raise your mental acuity while having a relaxing effect on the rest of your body. You probably already knew how easy it is to get healthy when you drink green tea. Now you are well aware that it helps you to raise your moods also!
So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are not good for you just so to feel better! Try these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hot chocolate recipe recipe. To make hot chocolate recipe you only need 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Hot Chocolate Recipe:
- Prepare 1 spoon of Unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Take 1 spoon of sugar or sugar to taste.
- Get 1 of large mug creamy milk or normal milk or Almond milk or soy milk.
- Get 3 pieces of dark chocolate.
- Prepare 1 spoon of dark chocolate chips (you can also use 1 piece of dark chocolate cut it into small pieces).
Steps to make Hot Chocolate Recipe:
- First make all ingredients ready. Now take one small bowl. add 2 spoon milk in the bowl then add 1 spoon Unsweetened cocoa powder mix well until You get a smooth paste. make sure there are no lumps..
- Take one cooking pot. Now heat up 1 large mug of milk on low-medium flame. Boil the milk. Now add mixture of cocoa powder that we just made and mix well. Then add 1 spoon sugar or sugar to taste and Keep stirring for 1 minute. Now add 3 pieces of dark chocolate and Keep stirring until the dark chocolate will melt nicely. Now turn off the gas..
- Serve Hot chocolate in large mug then add dark chocolate chips for garnish. Hot chocolate is ready to serve..
This recipe is made with a combination of cocoa powder and chocolate chips. This is my favorite homemade Hot Chocolate recipe! It's incredibly simple and easily beats any hot Isn't a good hot chocolate a must in the recipe book? It's just one of those quintessential fall recipes. Candy cane cocoa, Mexican hot chocolate, white chocolate, and old-fashioned hot chocolate.
If you find this Hot Chocolate Recipe recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.