Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Hot Chocolate recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Hot Chocolate recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hot Chocolate recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Mostly, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and must be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to eat. A number of foods actually do improve your mood when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, test out a few of these.
It’s not hard to fight your bad mood when you eat grains. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all really excellent for helping boost your happiness levels. These grains can help you feel full for longer too, helping you feel better. Feeling hungry can be terrible! The reason these grains are so great for your mood is that they are easy for your body to digest and process. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps bring up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, improves your mood.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Test out these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hot chocolate recipe. You can have hot chocolate using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Hot Chocolate:
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder.
- Get 3 cups of whole milk.
- Provide 6 ounces of semisweet chocolate finely chopped.
- Prepare to taste of sugar/sugarfree powder.
Instructions to make Hot Chocolate:
- Bring ¾ cup water to a simmer in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat..
- Whisk in 3 Tbsp. cocoa powder until no lumps remain, then add milk and return to a simmer..
- Whisk in chocolate and sugar and cook, whisking frequently, until mixture is smooth and creamy and chocolate is melted, about 5 minutes..
- Serve in a cup and enjoy.
If you find this Hot Chocolate recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.