Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Ray's' Sopapillas & Cinnamon Chocolate Ganache recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ray's' Sopapillas & Cinnamon Chocolate Ganache recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food place. You will notice that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the negative effects will be really bad. In this article we are going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
Everybody likes to have dessert after their meals and if you are one of those people you may want to think about some citrus fruit. Citrus fruits also provide you with vitamin C, as well as other vitamins as well as minerals that can certainly help keep you healthy. One desert that I have always enjoyed is orange pieces mixed together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a gentle honey dressing.
Following a few of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. Also if you cut out all the refined food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ray's' sopapillas & cinnamon chocolate ganache recipe. You can cook ray's' sopapillas & cinnamon chocolate ganache using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Ray's' Sopapillas & Cinnamon Chocolate Ganache:
- Get 2 can of pillsbury cinnamon rolls.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- Use 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Ganache.
- Provide 1 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Use 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Get 1 pinch of red chili flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
Instructions to make Ray's' Sopapillas & Cinnamon Chocolate Ganache:
- heat a small pot with about 2 cups of oil of your choice..
- mix cinnamon, sugar, nutmeg & salt into a bowl set aside..
- open your cinnamon rolls you'll need to roll out a bit to flatten or press with a glass to flatten a little. your going to cut into 4 pieces give a lil roll in your palm and fry in hot oil. It only takes about 30 seconds they will puffen up and be golden like a donut, drain well and put into cinnamon sugar mixture while still hot give a good toss cover completely..
- Ganache: place chocolates, cinnamon and redflakes into a bowl. Heat your cream to a quick simmer.pour over chocolates let sit for 1 minute before you whisk together..
- pour chocolate into a small serving dish and enjoy this cinnamon puffy goodness…
If you find this Ray's' Sopapillas & Cinnamon Chocolate Ganache recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.