Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Coffee semolina cup with chocolate ganache recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Coffee semolina cup with chocolate ganache recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coffee semolina cup with chocolate ganache recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will find at all of those fast food places. These kinds of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. In this posting we shall be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
Citrus fruit will be one of the best things that you can have for your desserts, as opposed to having a piece of cake or perhaps ice cream. Citrus fruits also provide you with vitamin C, as well as other vitamins as well as minerals that can certainly help keep you healthy. You may also want to mix a number of things like orange sections, shredded coconut blended with a teaspoon of honey.
For those of you who want to start living a healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can find in any store is in addition not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coffee semolina cup with chocolate ganache recipe. To cook coffee semolina cup with chocolate ganache you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Coffee semolina cup with chocolate ganache:
- Use of Semolina cup coffee.
- Get 1/2 cup of Semolina.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Coffee.
- Get 300 ml of Condensed milk.
- Get 2 cup of Milk.
- Use as needed of Butter.
- Prepare of For chocolate Ganache.
- Get 50 gm of Dark chocolate chopped roughly.
- Use 1/4 cup of Milk.
Instructions to make Coffee semolina cup with chocolate ganache:
- Take 2tbps butter in a pan. Heat it on a medium flame add semolina in a butter & stir fry continuously to avoid lumps.Soon the colour changes to golden brown.Be careful not to burn..
- Pour condensed milk in a pan & cook for 1 minute on low flame. Prepare coffee, take 3-4 tbsps of milk in a cup& mix coffee in it to form a thick paste.Add rest of the milk & no lumps at all. Mix it well..
- Then pour half of the mixture into condensed semolina milk mixture. Cook 1-2 min on medium flame. Once the mixture thickens add rest of the coffee mixture. Cook for 2-3 minutes..
- Again the mixture starts thickening & it starts leaving the pan & looks like a lump. Switch off the flame & transfer the mixture in a greased molds. Allow them to cool..
- Now prepare the ganache or chocolate sauce. In a pan add chopped chocolate & microwave for 1 min. Add butter & mix it with fork. It looks shiny & Smooth. Add milk to make a chocolate sauce..
- Once the cup cooled completely, unmold them. Arrange on serving plate & pour chocolate sauce on it.Garnish with it with nuts & chopped chocolate. Serve chilled or at room temperature. Enjoy the delicious coffee cups with chocolate sauce..
Depending on the ratios of each ingredient that you use, ganache can be used as a pourable glaze. This Chocolate Ganache is so easy to prepare with only two ingredients – chocolate & heavy whipping cream! It's such a simple and delectable dessert I heat my cream in a glass measuring cup right in the microwave, but you could also do it in a pot over the stove. If you use the microwave, it won't need. Chocolate Ganache is dead easy to make and has many applications: frosting, Chocolate Ganache Cake, piping, whipping, pouring or dipping!
If you find this Coffee semolina cup with chocolate ganache recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.