Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect White Chocolate Frosting recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect White Chocolate Frosting recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to White Chocolate Frosting recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood.
In general, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and must be avoided. At times, if the comfort food is candy or another junk food, this is true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly nourishing and good for us to consume. A number of foods actually do elevate your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
If you wish to beat depression, try consuming some cold water fish. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are chock full of DHA and omega-3 fats. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you fight depression.
You can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you just so to feel better! Try some of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to white chocolate frosting recipe. You can have white chocolate frosting using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make White Chocolate Frosting:
- Get 6 oz of Grated White Chocolate.
- Get 1 cup of Anchor Gold unsalted butter.
- Prepare 2 cup of Powdered / Confectioners Sugar.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 oz of melted chocolate for drizzling or melt choco for design.
Steps to make White Chocolate Frosting:
- White Chocolate Frosting 6 ounces (170 grams) white chocolate, melted and slightly cooled* 1 cup (230 grams) unsalted butter, softened to room temperature 2 cups (240 grams) confectioners? sugar ? cup (60 ml) heavy cream (milk is OK, but cream is preferred for best texture) 1 teaspoon vanilla extract ? teaspoon salt Optional 1 ounce melted chocolate for drizzling chocolate sprinkles.
- For the frosting: In a medium bowl using a handheld or stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the butter on medium speed for 1 minute. Switch the mixer to low speed and slowly add the confectioners? sugar. Quickly stir the cooled white chocolate so that it is smooth and add to the butter/sugar mixture. Switch the mixer to medium speed and beat for 2 minutes until combined and creamy. Add the cream, vanilla extract, and salt. Beat for 1 minute until combined. Frost the cupcakes and top with melted chocolate drizzle and chocolate sprinkles, if desired..
- note *Do NOT use white chocolate chips. Use pure white chocolate, such as Ghirardelli *Buttermilk is required for this recipe – the lactic acid present is what will allow the baking soda to react and leaven the cake. Don’t have buttermilk? You can make your own. Measure 2 teaspoons of white vinegar or lemon juice in a measuring cup. Then, add enough milk (1%, 2%, or whole) to the same measuring cup until it reaches 1/2 cup. Stir it around and let sit for 5 minutes. The homemade “buttermilk” will be somewhat curdled and ready to use in your recipe..
White chocolate ganache frosting is creamy and fluffy and perfect on cupcakes, cookies, or spoons! A healthier frosting that is higher in protein and lower in sugar. White chocolate frosting is quick and easy to make. It is an excellent filling for cakes and pastries, a delicious dessert, and it is also great for decorating. Homemade chocolate frosting makes a delicious frosting recipe for birthday cakes, chocolate cupcakes, chocolate chip cookies, and so many more sweet treats!
If you find this White Chocolate Frosting recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.