Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mike's Moist Red Velvet Truffles recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Moist Red Velvet Truffles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Moist Red Velvet Truffles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Most of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are bad and must be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to consume. A number of foods honestly do boost your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Make several trail mix of nuts or seeds. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and so on are all good for improving your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have lots of magnesium which boosts your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is a feel-good substance that dictates to the brain how to feel at any given point in time. The more of it in your brain, the better you’ll feel. Not only that, nuts, particularly, are a great protein food source.
So you see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you wish to feel better! Test out these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's moist red velvet truffles recipe. You can cook mike's moist red velvet truffles using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Moist Red Velvet Truffles:
- Prepare of Red Velvet Truffle Batter.
- You need 1 box of Betty Crocker Red Velvet Cake Mix ®.
- Prepare 1 can of 16 oz Betty Crocker Cream Cheese Frosting ® [room temp].
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Provide of Truffle Candy Coatings.
- Prepare 1 packages of Dark Chocolate Chips.
- Prepare 1 packages of White Chocolate Chips.
- Get 1 packages of Colorful Candy Sprinkles.
- Provide of Kitchen Equipment.
- Prepare 1 of Pair Latex Gloves [more if you have helpers].
- Take 2 of Sticks [used to dip truffles in chocolate].
- Provide 1 of Parchment Paper [or equivalent].
- Provide 1 of Small Colorful Cupcake Paper Cups [optional-for serving].
- Take 1 cup of Powdered Sugar.
Steps to make Mike's Moist Red Velvet Truffles:
- Bake cake as per manufacturer's directions in a 9" x 13" pan. Allow to cool slightly..
- Wearing gloves, [otherwise you will have red stained hands for quite some time!] break up cake and mix in your cream cheese frosting. ° Roll batter into small balls. About 1 tablespoon sized. But, the sizes are entirely up to you. ° You can also make one large party truffle ball if you'd like and serve it with cookies [of your choosing] on the side for dipping. ° Use powdered sugar on your hands if your batter starts sticking..
- Place truffles in fridge and allow them to set up for 1 hour or until fully chilled..
- In seperate bowls, melt your chocolates in the microwave – just to the point of a gentle melt. Don't overheat or burn..
- Pierce your truffles one by one with your sticks [or a fork will work] and dip into your melted chocolates. Then, dip them into your colorful candy sprinkles. ° Or, using a spoon – dip it into your melted chocolates drizzle over your truffles. Drizzle both white and dark for a festive look if you're out of sprinkles. ° Gently release your truffles from your sticks and place on parchment paper or equivalent..
- Refrigerate truffles until the chocolate coating has set up and firmed. This recipe usually yields about 40 truffles..
- Consider placing your chilled truffles in decorative paper cups if you'd like! Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Moist Red Velvet Truffles recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.