Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Red Velvet Cupcake ll recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Red Velvet Cupcake ll recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Velvet Cupcake ll recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we need to stay away from them. Often, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be very nourishing and good for you. There are several foods that, when you consume them, may better your mood. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional boost, test out a few of these.
Cold water fish are excellent for eating if you want to beat back depression. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etc, they’re all chock-full of omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that improve the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you battle your depression.
As you can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are not good for you so you can feel better! Go with these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red velvet cupcake ll recipe. To make red velvet cupcake ll you need 17 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Red Velvet Cupcake ll:
- Take 6 cups of flour.
- Provide 8 of eggs.
- Provide 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- Take 2 cups of oil.
- Take 2 cups of sugar.
- Provide 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Use 2 tsp of milk flavor.
- Provide 2 tsp of vanilla flavor.
- Provide 3 cups of buttermilk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 2 tsp of red food colouring (powder).
- Use 2 tbsp of white vinegar.
- You need of Buttermilk.
- Get 1 cup of powdered milk.
- Get 2 1/2 cups of warm water.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of white vinegar.
Steps to make Red Velvet Cupcake ll:
- You don't have a buttermilk? No vex, you can do it your own… In a bowl, pour powdered milk, add warm water and whisk, make sure there's no lumps. Allow to cool and add white vinegar. Whisk and set aside..
- This is the buttermilk we are going to use in this cake..
- In a bowl, add flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda..
- Add milk flavor, vanilla flavor and cocoa powder..
- Stir and set aside. Break the eggs in a bowl..
- In another bowl, add oil and sugar. Mix well until the sugar dissolves..
- Add buttermilk and whisk. Add eggs gradually, mix well..
- Add white vinegar and whisk. Gradually add flour mixture, mix well after each addition and make sure there's no lumps..
- Finally add red colour and mix well..
- Scoop the batter into the cupcake liners, bake at preheated oven. When the skewer inserted comes out clean, it's done..
- Enjoy the moist cupcake…..
Almost all Red Velvet Cupcake recipes call for red food coloring. But some recipes use beet juice for a more "natural approach. The reaction of acidic vinegar and buttermilk tends to darken the red color in cocoa and keeps the cake moist, light, and fluffy. Sieve the flour, cocoa, bicarb and a pinch of fine salt into a medium bowl and mix to combine. I did alter it because i did not have buttermilk.
If you find this Red Velvet Cupcake ll recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.