Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chocolate Velvet Cupcake with whipping cream frosting recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate Velvet Cupcake with whipping cream frosting recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Velvet Cupcake with whipping cream frosting recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Choose To Eat Are Going To Effect Your Health.
Many men and women do not fully grasp that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the various foods that you will acquire at all of those fast food places. You will find that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the unwanted side effects will be really bad. In this post we are going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay healthy.
Your primary meals should also include fish including salmon or even lean proteins, as these will also be in a position to help your health. You will see that salmon is additionally abundant with Omega-3 and other nutrients. Then when it comes to lean protein, you should remember that you only need about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. So that you can reduce your fat intake you really should cut off any noticeable fat before you cook the meats.
By following a few of the suggestions above you will notice that you will end up living a healthier life. Also if you cut out all the refined food that you really should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate velvet cupcake with whipping cream frosting recipe. You can have chocolate velvet cupcake with whipping cream frosting using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Velvet Cupcake with whipping cream frosting:
- You need 125 of Grams Flour maida.
- Provide 1/4 Teaspoon of baking Powder.
- Provide 1/4 Teaspoon of salt.
- Use 1 Tablespoon of coco Powder.
- Take 50 Grams of butter.
- You need 150 Grams of Sugar powdered.
- Prepare 2 of egg.
- Get 1/2 Teaspoon of vanilla Essence.
- Take 1/2 Cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of baking soda.
- Use of whipping cream Frosting.
- You need 1 Cup of Whipping cream powder.
- Prepare 2 Teaspoons of sugar.
- Use 1/2 Teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of water cold.
Instructions to make Chocolate Velvet Cupcake with whipping cream frosting:
- Preheat oven to 180°C for 15 mints..
- Sift together flour, baking powder,coca powder,baking soda and salt.(For best result do it at least 2 times).Set aside..
- Now with a electric hand mixer beat butter & sugar until light & fluffy in a large bowl. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well on each addition. Beat in the vanilla extract..
- Now to this add the flour mixture and buttermilk alternately..
- Pour the mixture into prepared paper cups or greased cup cake tray, filling 1/2 of the cups..
- Bake for 15 minutes or until fork or tooth pick inserted into the cake comes out clean..
- Remove from oven and place on a wire rack to cool..
- Whipping cream Frosting:-Place all the ingredients in a bowl and beat just until stiff peaks form. If not using immediately, cover and refrigerate..
- Do the frosting as you wish and serve..
If you find this Chocolate Velvet Cupcake with whipping cream frosting recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.