Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red Velvet Cupcake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Velvet Cupcake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food location. The foods that you get from these fast food places are generally foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nutrition. You will be pleased to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you should be consuming every day.
Among the first sorts of foods you need to be eating plenty of, is various berries. The initial thing you will learn about berries is just about any kind of berry has a lot of vitamin C. Almost all berries also have an awful lot of anti-oxidants, which is extremely beneficial to your overall health and is specifically good for your circulatory system. You may also be aware that antioxidants can also help make sure you have healthy cells and it can also help to stop the degeneration of your cells.
For people who want to begin living a healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. Also if you eliminate all the processed foods that you really should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red velvet cupcake recipe. You can cook red velvet cupcake using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Red Velvet Cupcake:
- Use 2 1/2 cups of flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Use 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 cup of butter.
- Take 1 1/2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of white vinegar.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Provide 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Use 2 tsp of red food color.
Instructions to make Red Velvet Cupcake:
- Add flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt, stir and set aside..
- Mix butter and sugar, add eggs and whisk..
- Add oil, vinegar and vanilla extract, mix well..
- Add buttermilk and whisk well..
- Add the dry ingredients gradually and mix after each addition..
- Add red food coloring and mix..
- Scoop the batter into the cupcake liners, about ¾ of the way full. Bake at 175C for 20 minutes, until the toothpick inserted comes out clean..
The sponge is soft and velvety, true to it's name. Learn how to make Red Velvet Cupcakes! Top these classic red velvet cupcakes with a tangy cream cheese frosting and serve them at your next birthday party or backyard potluck. This red velvet cupcake recipe took years to perfect & the result is everything you can hope for! The perfect red velvet cupcake didn't just land in my hands as easy as I thought it would.
If you find this Red Velvet Cupcake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.