Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Red velvet cupcake (eggless) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red velvet cupcake (eggless) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
Many individuals do not fully grasp that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the different foods that you will find at all of those take out places. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are usually foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nourishment. On this page we shall be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you stay in good health.
Additionally when it comes to having a dessert following your meals you should think of having various citrus fruits. Citrus fruits also provide you with vitamin C, together with other vitamins and minerals that can help keep you healthy. You may also want to put together a couple of things like orange sections, shredded coconut blended with a teaspoon of honey.
By following some of the suggestions above you will find that you’ll be living a healthier life. The one thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red velvet cupcake (eggless) recipe. To cook red velvet cupcake (eggless) you need 15 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Red velvet cupcake (eggless):
- You need 200 gms of refined flour.
- Provide 150 gms of castor sugar.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Provide 10 gms of cocoa powder.
- Take 150-180 ml of buttermilk.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- Get 35 gms of butter.
- Use 35 gms of oil.
- Take of For the cream cheese frosting.
- Use 50 gms of unsalted butter.
- You need 50-70 gms of cream cheese.
- Take 100 gms of icing sugar.
- Use 150 gms of whipping cream.
- Get 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
Steps to make Red velvet cupcake (eggless):
- Sieve refined flour,baking powder and cocoa powder together..
- Cream castor sugar,butter and vanilla essence..
- Mix both the mixtures,add in buttermilk..
- Mix till we get a ribbon like consistency..
- Pour the batter ib the cupcake liners until they are filled 2/3rd..
- Bake at 160 degree celcius..
- Bake until it's soft and the knife test is passed..
- Remove the cupcakes from the oven..
- Cool on a cooling rack.
- By the time the cupcakes are cooling beat butter till it's smooth..
- Add in icing sugar, cream cheese and beat..
- Add vanilla essence and whip..
- Add whipping cream to cold cream cheese icing.
- Whip till stiff peaks..
- After the cupcakes have cooled with 1/2 round tip nozzle using injection method pipe the cream cheese frosting..
- Dust the grated red velvet sponge dust.
What makes red velvet stand out from say, chocolate cupcakes, is its wonderfully buttery flavor. I love that about red velvet. And during some recipe testing, I threw that flavor aside because all I could concentrate on was "make this cupcake moist, sally." Just like any other red velvet cake recipe, the main and common ingredients are: White vinegar, baking soda, cocoa powder and buttermilk. So we are adding good amount of red food color here. How to make eggless red velvet cupcakes recipe Red Velvet Cupcake Video.
If you find this Red velvet cupcake (eggless) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.