Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Red Velvet cupcake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red Velvet cupcake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Velvet cupcake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Improve Your Mood.
Many of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we must keep away from them. At times, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be very nourishing and good for you. A number of foods really do raise your mood when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, test out a couple of these.
Build a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Your mood can be elevated by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and so on. This is because seeds and nuts have a lot of magnesium which increases your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical that tells the brain how to feel at any given moment. The more of it in your brain, the better you’ll feel. Nuts, on top of elevating your mood, can be a superb source of protein.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try some of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red velvet cupcake recipe. To cook red velvet cupcake you need 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Red Velvet cupcake:
- You need of For the cupcakes:.
- Use 3 cups of maida.
- Provide 3 of eggs.
- Use 1 cup of unsalted and melted butter.
- Prepare 1.1/2 cup of castor sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of beet root juice (you may also use 2 tbsps of liquid food colour red,if you don’t want to use the juice).
- Provide 1.1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- Get 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of white vinegar.
- You need 1.1/2 tbsp of baking soda.
- Take 2 of tsps vanilla essence.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get of For the cream cheese frosting.
- Provide 1 cup of cream cheese.
- Take 1/2 cup of butter.
- Get 1 tbsp of vanilla esssence.
- Provide 3 cups of castor sugar.
- Use 2 tbsp of milk ( more if needed.
Steps to make Red Velvet cupcake:
- Preheat the oven at 200 C. Line the muffin tray with the cup cake liners and spray oil and keep aside. In a large bowl whisk together the sugar, till it is uniformly mixed into a smooth mixture..
- Add in the eggs till they are properly.
- Next add in the cocoa powder, vanilla essence and the beet root juice / colour and mix properly. Next add the salt to the buttermilk and mix properly..
- Now add the flour one cup at a time to the butter-sugar-egg mixture and 1/2 cup of buttermilk and whisk properly. Repeat the process till the entire flour and the buttermilk is added..
- Now mix the vinegar and the baking Soda separately in a cup and add it to the mixture, whisking for 5 about 5 mins, till it is properly incorporated into the batter..
- Fill the cup cakes lined muffin tray, tap to remove any extra air and bake at 200 C for about 15-18 mins, till a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Do not over bake as the cake will not be moist then. Cool it on wire racks before frosting them…
- For the frosting: Whisk together the cream cheese, butter and vanilla essence till they are creamy. Now add in the sugar, one cup at a time and whisk for about 5 mins, adding in the milk till you get a creamy frosting.
- Frost the cupcakes with a nozzle of your choic.
If you find this Red Velvet cupcake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.