Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy vanilla cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy vanilla cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
A lot of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are terrible and must be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. There are some foods that really can boost your moods when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Make several trail mix of nuts or seeds. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and so on are all helpful for elevating your mood. This is because these foods are loaded with magnesium, which helps to increase your production of serotonin. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical substance that dictates to your brain how you feel at all times. The higher your serotonin levels, the better you will feel. Not only that, nuts, specifically, are a great protein food source.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Test out these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy vanilla cookies recipe. You can have easy vanilla cookies using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
- Provide 2 cups of (all purpose flour).
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 3/4 cup of margarine.
- Provide 1 cup of sugar.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Provide 1 tbsp of vanilla essence.
- Ensure you have everything you need.
- In a clean bowl mix the flour, salt and baking powder together then set aside.
- Place your margarine(at room temp) in a another clean bowl add in sugar and mix together.
- Add the egg and vanilla essence..use a fork to mix.
- Then add in the flour and knead it.
- Let it rest for 30 minutes or more if time permits…preheat your oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
- After the dough is rested knead it once more…dust your working surface and roll the flour.
- Using a cookie cutter cut into desired shapes…however i used a wider bottle top.
- Grease your baking tray and arrange your shapes apart then using a fork you can prick or press the fork into the surface.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Let it cool before serving.
See more ideas about vanilla cookie recipe, cookie recipes, vanilla cookies. In. add egg and vanilla (or other flavoring). Stir together. ample space between cookies because they will spread. Shortbread cookies always remain a special place in my baking journey…. Yes it was one of the first few cookie recipes that turned out perfect the first time itself.
If you find this Easy vanilla cookies recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.