Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy Almond Breeze Sugar Cookies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Almond Breeze Sugar Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Almond Breeze Sugar Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we ought to stay away from them. Often, if the comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be very healthy and good for you. A number of foods really do elevate your mood when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, test out some of these.
Eggs, would you believe, are great for helping you combat depression. Just see to it that you do not throw out the yolk. Every time you wish to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most important part of the egg. Eggs, the egg yolks especially, are loaded with B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be great for boosting your mood. This is because they help in bettering the function of your neural transmitters, the parts of your brain that affect your mood. Eat an egg and be happy!
So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are not good for you just so to feel better! Test out these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy almond breeze sugar cookies recipe. You can cook easy almond breeze sugar cookies using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Almond Breeze Sugar Cookies:
- Prepare 1 cup of butter flavored vegetable shortening.
- Use 1 1/2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Get 2 3/4 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of cream of tartar.
- Provide 3-4 tablespoons of Original Almond Breeze® Almondmilk, divided.
- Use of Sugar, decorator sugar or sprinkles.
- Use of Frosting, if desired.
- You need 4 cups of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of vegetable shortening.
- Get 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Use 3-4 tablespoons of Vanilla Almond Breeze® Almondmilk.
- Take of Food coloring.
Steps to make Easy Almond Breeze Sugar Cookies:
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper..
- In large bowl, beat 1 cup shortening, sugar, egg and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy, scraping sides of bowl if necessary. Add flour, baking soda, baking powder and cream of tartar. Mix on low speed until well mixed. Add 2 tablespoons of the Almondmilk and beat until smooth..
- Form into 1 1/4-inch balls, using rounded tablespoonfuls of dough. Place 2 inches apart on cookie sheets. Spray flat bottom of measuring cup or drinking glass with cooking spray; dip in sugar. Press each cookie flat, dipping into sugar every other time. If desired, lightly brush tops of cookies with remaining Almondmilk and sprinkle with colored decorator sugar or sprinkles, or leave plain and frost when cooled..
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges start to brown. Cool on cookie sheets 2 minutes. Remove to cooling racks..
- In large bowl, beat powdered sugar, 3/4 cup shortening, vanilla and 3 tablespoons of the Almondmilk with electric mixer on low speed until moistened. Beat on medium-high speed until smooth and creamy, adding Almondmilk for desired spreading consistency. Tint as desired with food coloring..
Easy SUGAR COOKIES recipe that taste great, don't spread, hold their shape, require no chilling and are great for cookie decorating with royal icing! From cakewhiz.com #cookies #christmas #recipes #sugarcookies #cookieexchange. Tender sugar cookies couldn't be easier. Simply roll the dough into balls and flatten. Try our easy sugar cookies recipe now!
If you find this Easy Almond Breeze Sugar Cookies recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.