Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy oats cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy oats cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Improve Your Mood.
Most of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we must avoid them. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are several foods that basically can boost your moods when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Put together some trail mix of nuts or seeds. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, and so on are all fantastic for helping to elevate your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have lots of magnesium which increases your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is referred to as the “feel good” substance that our body produces and it tells your brain how you should be feeling at all times. The more serotonin you have, the better you will feel. Not just that, nuts, specifically, are a terrific protein food source.
You can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are bad for you to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy oats cookies recipe. You can cook healthy oats cookies using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
- Prepare 2 of Ripe banana.
- You need 1 cup of Rolled oats.
- You need 8-10 of Almonds.
- Provide 8-10 of cashew.
- Use 5-8 of pistachio.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut oil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Provide 1 tbsp of maida.
- Provide 1 tbsp of powder sugar.
- Take 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Mash banana 's in a big bowl, add all ingredients and mix gently to form a batter..
- Make round shape cookies with the help of your hands..
- Arrange round cookies in greased oven tray and bake 15 to 20 min. on180 degree in preheated oven. bake until little golden colour comes out..
- Once cookies done than keep it on wire rack and let it cool, when cool down keep it in a airtight box..
Add healthy cookies to your holiday spread with this recipe from Food.com. Sift together the dry ingredients then stir in the oats. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix. Zucchini Breakfast Cookies are healthy chocolate chip zucchini cookies made with oats. These healthy oatmeal cookies are soft and even a great dessert!
If you find this Healthy oats cookies recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.