Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Oatmeal Date Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Oatmeal Date Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. One of the foods you should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food location. These sorts of foods are packed with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. In this post we’re going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you remain healthy.
Also when you are searching for a snack to hold you over in between meals, reach for a handful of nuts or perhaps seeds. One of the health benefits of these nuts and seeds is the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be found in them. Your entire body will use these fatty acids as a source for creating hormones which your body needs to stay healthy. The first thing you may not recognize is that various hormones that you need will only be able to be produced when you have these types of fatty acids.
Following some of the suggestions above you will see that you can be living a healthier life. The one thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy oatmeal date cookies recipe. You can cook healthy oatmeal date cookies using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthy Oatmeal Date Cookies:
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Get 1/2 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Get 3/4 cup of granulated sugar plus some for coating.
- Get 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Use 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour/maida.
- Prepare 3/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of oats.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped dates.
Steps to make Healthy Oatmeal Date Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit or 180 degrees Centigrade. Gather all the ingredients..
- In a large bowl, mix oil, vanilla, sugar and egg..
- Beat well with a hand beater till well mixed..
- Stir in the flours, soda and salt..
- Add the oats and chopped dates..
- Gently, mix with a spoon or better yet with clean hands (nature’s best tool!!) to form a smooth dough..
- Place some granulated sugar in a bowl. Make small balls of the dough and roll in the sugar..
- Place the rolled dough about 2 inches apart on a lightly greased pan. Press each ball flat..
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes till slightly golden..
- Remove from oven and let cool on wire racks..
- Bite into heavenly, chewy healthy oatmeal date cookies and enjoy them with your evening chai/coffee!! Store leftovers in airtight containers. Enjoy!!!.
- For an eggless version, substitute the single egg with a flax seed substitute. Just soak 1 tbsp flax seed powder in 3 tbsp of water for about 5 minutes and then use in the place of egg. #oats.
This recipe came from an estate sale. The BEST recipe for healthy oatmeal raisin cookies you'll ever make! Soft, chewy & so easy to make! They taste SO good – not healthy at all! Instant oats are smaller and thinner than traditional old-fashioned rolled oats.
If you find this Healthy Oatmeal Date Cookies recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.