Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kulicha Iraqi cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kulicha Iraqi cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods Can Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
Many men and women do not fully grasp that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Its also wise to realize that there are foods that you will want to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are generally foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. You will be pleased to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you need to be ingesting every day.
Your health can be greatly enhanced by simply eating plenty of berries. The first thing you will learn about berries is just about any type of berry has a lot of vitamin C. Yet another thing you will recognize is that the antioxidants in berries will be higher than just about any other food that you may pick to eat and this can help with your circulatory system. You may also be aware that antioxidants are also able to help make sure you have healthy cells and it can additionally help to stop the deterioration of your cells.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you need to take these recommendations to heart. Something that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kulicha iraqi cookies recipe. To make kulicha iraqi cookies you need 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
- Use 1 cup of mix butter and Ghee melt.
- You need 3 cup of flour.
- Take 3 teaspoon of powder milk if you don’t have you change the water to milk.
- You need 11/2 tablespoon of green cardamom.
- Use 1 teaspoon of mahleb powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of ground fennel.
- Use 1 teaspoon of black sesame seed.
- Get 1 teaspoon of yeast.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- Provide 1 cup of + 2 tablespoon warm water.
- Prepare of 1 Filing.
- Prepare 2 cup of walnut chopped.
- You need 2 tablespoon of sugar.
- Use 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Get 2 tablespoon of simple syrup.
- Prepare of 2 Filling.
- Prepare cup of date paste.
- Use 1 tablespoon of cinnamon.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- You need of Egg wash or milk wash.
- Mix all dry ingredients and start with melt butter slowly then start adding the water dough have to rest an half hour.
- The dough cut into small golf size then flattened gently cut by cutter then fill each with 1 teaspoon of walnut Stuffing and fold then press the edges and egg or milk wash the top.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 450 f keep watching.
- Second filling just flatten the dough and scoop the date and flatten on top and rolled it as log and cut and cook.
- Had extra dough I just flatten it and cut star shape and cook it same temperature.
Iraqi cuisine or Mesopotamian cuisine has its origins from Sumerians, Akkadians, Babylonians, Assyrians, ancient Persians, Mesopotamian Arabs, and the other ethnic groups of the region. kulicha , traditional Kurdish food. Klecha Iraqi Cookies. كليجة بالتمر والجوز. These are traditional cookies that we make during the Holidays. Iraqi Easter, Christmas and Eid Cookies (Klecha)كليجة العراقية /اطيب كليجة العيد چۆنیەتی دروستکردنی کولیچەی زۆر ناسك و بەتام drust krdni Kuleche zor nasku batam kulicha Backen. How to Make Yakgwa, Korean Honey Cookies.
If you find this Kulicha Iraqi cookies recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.