Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Healthy cookies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food location. These kinds of foods are filled with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. That is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be eating that will have a positive effect on your health.
Also when you are searching for a snack to hold you over between meals, reach for a handful of nuts or seeds. One of the health benefits of these nuts and seeds is the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be present in them. These kinds of fatty acids are essential to helping your body create the proper levels of hormones your body needs for a healthy lifestyle. If you don’t get the fatty acids you need your body will actually not be able to generate a few of the hormones that it needs.
For those who want to start living a much healthier life the tips above can help you do that. One thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy cookies recipe. To make healthy cookies you only need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Wheat flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of Jaggery powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- Get 1/8 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- Get 1/3 cup of Unsalted butter.
- Get As required of For decoration-choco chips, Almonds, cashews.
- Preheat the microwave at 180*for 5 minutes.Mix wheat flour and baking powder together. In another bowl mix butter and jaggery powder and beat it continuously till the creamy texture comes out. Then add the powder mixture slowly. Knead the batter and make a dough..
- Then make 1tbsp size balls of the dough. Place them on greasy plate of the microwave. Flat the balls with the help of fingertips and mark+with help of knife at center of the cookies. Decorate them with choco chips and dry fruits. Give them 5minutes rest in the fridge..
- Then bake it 12 to 15minutes at 180* in the microwave. After it place all the cookies rest on another plate. Let them cool down, after that store in an airtight container..
Cookies make the perfect afternoon treat, and we have a selection of recipes to please all the Cookies make the perfect rainy afternoon treat. There are many ways to go about holiday cookie-making without gobs of butter and sugar—really, there are! Here are some ways to indulge sensibly. Soft and chewy healthy oatmeal cookies are made with oats, honey, coconut oil, chopped nuts, raisins, chocolate chips, and much more! Classic gingerbread cookies, made more healthy!
If you find this Healthy cookies recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.