Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Lunch thali recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Lunch thali recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lunch thali recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Many of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are not good and to be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. There are some foods that basically can improve your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Grains can be excellent for overcoming a terrible mood. Barley, millet, quinoa, etc are terrific at helping you have a happier mood. These foods fill you up better and that can help you with your moods as well. It’s not hard to feel low when you are starving! These grains can help your mood elevate as it’s not at all hard for your body to digest them. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps kick up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, elevates your mood.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try a couple of of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lunch thali recipe. You can cook lunch thali using 36 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lunch thali:
- Provide of For cauliflower sabji.
- Prepare 250 gms of cauliflower.
- Get 2 of potatoes.
- Take 2 of onions.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilly powder.
- Prepare 2-3 of green chillies finely chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 2 tsp of dhaniya jeera powder.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander leaves.
- Get of For besan dhokla.
- Use 1 cup of besan.
- Take 1/2 cup of curd.
- Get 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 of eno sachet.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilly powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of hing.
- Get 1 tsp of grated ginger-green chilly.
- Use 1 tsp of grated coconut.
- Prepare of For seasoning the dhokla.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1 tsp of mustard seed.
- Prepare 1-2 of green chillies.
- Get 1 tsp of coriander leaves.
- Provide 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Get of For puri.
- You need 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Get 1-2 tsp of oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- You need of For aamras.
- You need 6 of mangoes(ripe sweet and fresh).
Steps to make Lunch thali:
- For cauliflower sabji- cut the cauliflower, wash in hot water with little salt. Drain the water and wash it with tap water. Now heat oil, add onions, ginger garlic paste, green chillies. Saute till golden brown. Now add all the spices, salt. Add little water, cover and cook till done. Garnish it with coriander leaves..
- For besan dhokla- take all ingredients, mix well, rest it for 15 mins. After 15 mins add eno sachet and give a nice gentle mix. Heat water in a steamer, grease a tin and add the batter, cover and cook till done. Then heat oil, crackle mustard seed, green chillies, water, sugar and lemon juice. Bring to a boil, then pour it over the dhokla. Cut it in squares. Garnish it with coriander leaves and grated coconut..
- For puri- take all ingredients, knead a semi soft dough. Roll it in small round shapes, heat oil in a kadai, deep fry in batches. Puris are ready..
- For aamras- peel the mangoes, cut it and blend it in a mixie, remove in a bowl and serve chilled while having your food..
Served with jeera rice, tandoori naan bread, cucumber raita, papadum, and kachumber salad. Your choice of paneer tikka masala or kadhai paneer, samosa, dal tadka..thali and dinner buffet for adults and children .is a la carte option avaliable for lunch and dinner . A la carte is not an option for lunch. However, you can go for al carte dinner. Indian Food Recipes. हररोज़ वाली राइस थाली – lunch menu chawal dal bhaja veg thali recipes hindi me cookingshooking.
If you find this Lunch thali recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.