Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Gujarati Lunch recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Gujarati Lunch recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gujarati Lunch recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
Most of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are bad and must be avoided. Often, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is very true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. Several foods really do boost your mood when you eat them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, test out a few of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be really terrific at beating back depression. You must make sure, though, that what you make includes the egg yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that is the most crucial in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, the yolk particularly, are rich in B vitamins. These B vitamins are wonderful for helping to boost your mood. This is because the B vitamins increase the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that tell you how to feel). Eat an egg and jolly up!
You can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are bad for you to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gujarati lunch recipe. To make gujarati lunch you need 39 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Gujarati Lunch:
- Take of Mohanthal, roti, spicy potato, Gujarati kadhi, aam ras, rice.
- Use of Buttermilk, onion, papad, achar.
- Take of Spicy potato (ingredients).
- You need 2 of big potatoes.
- Use 1 tbsp of chilli ginger garlic paste.
- Use 3 tbsp of oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of Kashmiri mirch powder.
- Get 10-12 of curry leaves.
- Use 1/2 cup of chopped coriander.
- Use 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of hing.
- Take 1 cup of water.
- You need of Gujarati kadhi (ingredients).
- You need 1 cup of curd.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of besan.
- Use 2 tbsp of Jaggery.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 1 tbsp of chilli ginger paste.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped coriander.
- Prepare 10-12 of curry leaves.
- Provide 2 of cloves, 1 piece tamal Patra, small piece of cinnamon.
- Take 1 piece of dry red chilli.
- Provide 1 tsp of dry methi.
- Get 1 tsp of hing.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of desi ghee.
- Prepare of Roti (ingredients).
- Take 2 cup of wheat flour.
- Take 3/4 cup of water.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need of Ghee for spreading on roti.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Gujarati Lunch:
- Spicy potato (recipe).
- Chop the potatoes and wash them.
- Now take oil in a cooker and add mustard seeds, curry leaves, turmeric powder then add potato.
- Mix it well.
- Add salt and roast for 5 minutes.
- Now add chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala, chilli ginger garlic paste. Mix it well.
- Add water mix it well and close the cooker and cook till 1 whishtle.
- Now add coriander and serve.
- Gujarati kadhi (recipe).
- Now take a bowl and add curd, besan. Mix it well with a whisk.
- Add salt and water and mix it well.
- Now take a pan and add ghee and when it is heated add mustard seeds, methi seeds, clove, cinnamon, chilli, curry leaves, hing, chilli ginger paste mix it well.
- Now add the mixture of curd and besan.
- Stir constantly for 10 to 15 minutes and then add jaggery and coriander powder.
- Cook for 5 minutes and now add coriander and serve.
- Take a bowl and add wheat flour,water, salt and oil and make a soft dough.
- Now make rotis out of it.
- Now cook it on a tavi and spread ghee on it and serve.
- (Mohanthal recipe is given before).
So i decided to share it today. Check out my other lunch menu ideas too. This is a simple gujarati themed thali. Find gujarati food stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day.
If you find this Gujarati Lunch recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.