Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy lunch recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy lunch recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Elevate Your Mood.
For the most part, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and should be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to consume. There are some foods that really can improve your moods when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, test out a couple of these.
If you want to defeat depression, try consuming some cold water fish. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all full of omega-3s and DHA. These are two things that raise the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you overcome your depression.
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are terrible for you to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy lunch recipe. To make healthy lunch you only need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Healthy lunch:
- You need 100 gm of -grated paneer.
- Take 1 of -cup boil green peas.
- Prepare 1 of -chopped onion.
- Get 1 of -chopped tomato.
- Use 1 of -chopped green chilli.
- Take 1 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1/4 tsp of jeera.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Use 2 tbsp of oil.
Instructions to make Healthy lunch:
- Heat frying pan, put 2 tbsp oil and 1/4 tbsp jeera, add chopped onion and fry it..
- Now add ginger garlic paste and tomato —-cook well..
- Now add all spices and fry. Now add grated Paneer salt and lemon juice, cook for 2 minutes..
- Garnish with green coriander leaves. Your Paneer bhujji is ready for lunch.. 😊.
Get a ton of lunch ideas including cold salads, hot lunches, granola bars, snacks and soups! Click on any of the links below to go directly to. Packing a healthy office lunch takes a little planning and forethought to ensure you don't end up Components of A Healthy Office Lunch. Breakfast may be the most important meal of the day to. These healthy lunches are exciting, satisfying, and portable.
If you find this Healthy lunch recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.