Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Maharashtrian Lunch recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Maharashtrian Lunch recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Most of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we ought to stay away from them. At times, if your comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be super healthy and good for you. A number of foods really do elevate your mood when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be actually great at beating back depression. Just be sure that you don’t throw away the yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that is the most crucial in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, particularly the egg yolks, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can genuinely help you boost your mood. This is because these vitamins improve the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that affect how you feel). Eat a few eggs to feel better!
See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a couple of of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to maharashtrian lunch recipe. You can cook maharashtrian lunch using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Maharashtrian Lunch:
- Get For of Daal:.
- You need 1 Cup of Daal.
- Prepare 3-4 of Curry leaves.
- Prepare 4-5 Cloves of garlic.
- Take As per taste of Salt.
- Take 1 piece of jaggery.
- Take 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- You need 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare As required of green coriander leaves.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take For of Cauliflower Vegetable:.
- Prepare 1 kg of Cauliflower.
- Take 2 of medium sized potato and tomato.
- Use As required of Green coriander leaves.
- You need 2-3 of Green chillies.
- You need As per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
Instructions to make Maharashtrian Lunch:
- For Daal, Wash Daal and cook it in cooker, take 4 whistle. In a kadhai, take oil and heat it, and put cumin seeds and some hing, then put green chilli, curry leaves and finely chopped garlic, let garlic get golden brown. Add 1 tsp of red chilli powder and 1 cup of water and add cooked daal to it. (Add little water if required) Put salt, garam masala and jaggery into it and let it boil for 5-7 minutes..
- For Cauliflower vegetable, take cauliflower and cut into pieces. Boil the cauliflower for 5 minutes. Take 3 tbsp of oil in kadhai and heat it, then add rai and jeera to it. Add hing, green chilli and chopped potato. Add to it the spices like turmeric powderand red chilli powder. Add salt to taste. Mix well. Add some coriander and cover it. Let it cook for 7-8 minutes..
- For Raita –Take 2 Cucumbers and finely chop it. Add to it 1 Cup Curd and salt and sugar to taste and mix it. Garnish with coriander leaves..
If you find this Maharashtrian Lunch recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.