Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Favorite lunch recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Favorite lunch recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Favorite lunch recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood.
Mostly, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and have to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. A number of foods really do elevate your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Put together a trail mixout of a variety of seeds and nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, and so on are all great for helping to elevate your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have lots of magnesium which boosts your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is a feel-good substance that dictates to the brain how to feel at any given point in time. The more serotonin you have, the more pleasant you are going to feel. Not just that, nuts, particularly, are a great protein food source.
As you can see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a few of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to favorite lunch recipe. You can cook favorite lunch using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Favorite lunch:
- Get 250 grams of bitter gourd (karela).
- Get 2 of tomatoes, medium sized.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Take 2 of green Chillies.
- Prepare Some of coriander leaves.
- Take as required of Oil.
Steps to make Favorite lunch:
- Wash bitter gourd take out skin split with knife again wash..
- Then wash again and fill little salt in bitter gourd keep aside for 1hour then wash again..
- Heat the oil and deep fry it until little golden brown take out from oil and put in some water and boil for 2-3 minutes..
- Now take a kadhai pu1 serving spoon oil add cummin seeds after cracking add tomatoes Puri mix it well..
- Then add boil bitter gourd all masalas like red chilli powder tarmaric powder coriander powder and little salt chopped green chillies and coriander leaves mix it..
- After 1minutes add some water not more than 1cup then slow gas flame.off flame after 1minute.Our bitter gourd curry is ready to serve..
Read reviews from world's largest community for readers. LUNCH Hours is Always the BEST Hour of the Day!✩ Read this book. My favorite lunches are often leftovers from the previous night's dinner. If I were going to make these into a sandwich, I might look for ways to repurpose them, slicing leftover meats for example, and. My favourite lunch – how to make vietnamese spring rolss.
If you find this Favorite lunch recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.