Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Lunch Thali recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lunch Thali recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
For the most part, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and should be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. At times, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for us to eat. There are some foods that basically can improve your moods when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Some grains are truly excellent for repelling bad moods. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all actually great for helping increase your happiness levels. They help you feel full also which can actually help to better your mood. Feeling hungry can actually make you feel awful! These grains can elevate your mood as it’s easy for your body to digest them. You digest these foods more quickly than other things which can help boost your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel more pleasant, mood wise.
See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lunch thali recipe. To cook lunch thali you only need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Lunch Thali:
- You need 2 bunches of spring onion.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of potato.
- Take 1 of tomato.
- Take 2 tbsp of crushed garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of Rice.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of yellow moong dal.
- Use 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Get 1 tbsp of jeera.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Haldi powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chill powder.
- You need 5 cups of water.
Steps to make Lunch Thali:
- For making Spring onion potato subji– In Kadhai add oil, mustard seeds when crackle add crushed garlic..
- Now add onion. Tomato and potato add dry masala cook for 5 min.
- After 5 mins add the green part of spring onion. Again cook for 5 mins..
- For Khichdi. In cooker add ghee, here's, hing, peppercorns, and clove. Add crushed garlic, haldi, red chilli powder add rice water cook for 3 whistles..
- Garlic chutney. In mortar add garlic salt, red chilli powder. Crush it now add little ghee..
- For assembling. Take luchador, subji, garlic chutney, pickle, mango slices and buttermilk.
If you find this Lunch Thali recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.