Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Veg Lunch Thali recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg Lunch Thali recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Many of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are terrible and should be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, can boost your mood. When you feel a little down and need an emotional boost, try a few of these.
Grains can be good for overcoming a terrible mood. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all actually wonderful for helping increase your happiness levels. These grains fill you up better and that can help improve your moods as well. Feeling famished can actually bring you down! The reason these grains elevate your mood is that they are not hard for your body to digest. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps raise your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, improves your mood.
You can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Test out these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to veg lunch thali recipe. To make veg lunch thali you need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Veg Lunch Thali:
- Provide of For pointed gourd subzi.
- Get 1/2 kg of pointed gourd (parval).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of mustard- cummin seeds.
- Take 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Baking soda.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Coriander jeera powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of jaggery.
- Provide 1/2 of lemon juice.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare As needed of Chopped coriander leaves to garnish.
- Use of For boiled brown rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown rice (wash and soaked for 2hours).
- Use to taste of Salt.
- You need of Phulka rotis, Tur tadka dal recipes shared before.
Steps to make Veg Lunch Thali:
- To prepare pointed gourd (parval) subzi. Wash and peel pointed. Make slices discard inner seed part..
- In kadhai add heat oil add mustard cummin seeds as they splutter add & mix turmeric powder and sliced pointed gourd. Add & mix salt and soda bi carb, cover with plate filled with water.(You can boiled it in pressure cooker for 3 whistles). In between stirring occasionally, cook till it is tender. Add red chilli powder, dhania jeera powder jaggery and lemon juice, mix and saute for 2 minutes. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves..
- To prepare boiled brown rice.. wash brown rice 3 times in water. Soak for at least 2 hours. Pressure cook for 4 whistles with 2 cups of water and salt to taste. Strain boiled brown rice to remove excess water..
- Refer my Tur Tadka Dal, Phulka rotis Recipes shared before..
- In one Veg Lunch Thali,serve 3 phulka rotis,1 bowl of pointed gourd subzi, 1 bowl of tur dal, 2 boiled beetroot slices(salad), 1 bowl of mango pieces, 1 bowl of boiled brown rice, 1 glass buttermilk for complete lunch platter..
It changes every day therefore not possible to say what is includes. You get (if i recollect) two or three starters, three main courses. We provide lunch & dinner Thali at your place. Veg thalis as well as non veg thalis. Village Style Very Simple Quick Lunch Thali !!!
If you find this Veg Lunch Thali recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.