Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Healthy Granola bars recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Granola bars recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Granola bars recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we should keep away from them. At times, if the comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is true. At times, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to consume. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, could boost your mood. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional boost, test out a few of these.
Green tea is actually good for your mood. You were sure it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea has been found to be packed full of an amino acid called L-theanine. Research has discovered that this amino acid stimulates the production of brain waves. This helps raise your mental focus while calming the rest of your body. You likely already knew it is not hard to get healthy when you consume green tea. Now you are aware that green tea helps you to elevate your moods too!
So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy granola bars recipe. To cook healthy granola bars you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Granola bars:
- Use 1 cup of quick Oats (rolled oats also can be used).
- Get 1 cup of mixed dry fruits (Almonds, cashewnuts, walnuts, etc).
- Use 2 tbsp of flax seeds.
- You need 1 cup of Cornflakes.
- Provide 1/2 cup of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Provide 3 tbsp of jaggery.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ghee/ butter.
Steps to make Healthy Granola bars:
- Roast cornflakes, oats, dry fruits and nuts separately and keep aside..
- In a pan, heat ghee, jaggery and stir till it liquidizes; stop the heat..
- In a bowl, mix cocoa powder and honey and the Jaggery syrup and all the roasted ingredients and mix well..
- Then in a greased plate, tap the entire mixture flat with the spatula..
- After 15- 20 minutes, cut into equal parts and enjoy healthy energizing granola bars..
Granola bars make on-the-go eating efficient, but are they actually healthy? However, it is possible to find a truly healthy granola bar (and other nutrition bars that don't contain granola specifically). Granola bars are by no means the ideal food — most nutritionists agree that it's best to snack on less Healthier bars generally have whole grains, nuts, seeds, and fruit at the top of the ingredient list. Want to make your own homemade granola bars? Try this healthy chewy granola bar recipe from a nutritionist here.
If you find this Healthy Granola bars recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.