Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Healthy energy bars recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy energy bars recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy energy bars recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Mostly, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and should be avoided. Often, if the comfort food is candy or another junk food, this is very true. Other times, comfort foods can be utterly nourishing and good for us to eat. Some foods honestly do elevate your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Some grains are truly great for fighting off bad moods. Quinoa, barley, teff, millet, etc are all wonderful for helping you be in a happier state of mind. They help you feel full as well which can really help to make your mood better. Feeling hungry can truly make you feel terrible! These grains can help your mood elevate since it’s easy for your body to digest them. You digest these foods faster than other things which can help increase your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel happier, mood wise.
See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy energy bars recipe. To make healthy energy bars you need 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy energy bars:
- Prepare 1 cup of oats.
- Get 1 cup of mix dry fruits.
- Use 1/2 cup of wheat flakes.
- You need 1 tbsp of pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of honey.
- You need 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Use 2 tbsp of milk.
Instructions to make Healthy energy bars:
- Coarsely chop the dry fruits..
- In a non stick pan dry roast the oats on low flame and keep aside..
- Now roast the dry fruits in ghee and keep aside..
- Coarsely crush the oats, pumpkin seeds and wheat flakes in the mixer..
- Mix all the dry ingredients together and finally add the honey and milk slowly as required..
- The mixture should get blended with each other properly..
- Transfer the mixture in the greased mould. Let it cool down on room temperature..
- Give shape as desired while it getting cooled down..
- When completely cool, remove from the mould and serve..
Below is a list of popular energy bars, ranked from best to worst — from a health perspective. See more ideas about Snacks, Energy bars healthy, Food. Don't be fooled by the word "energy." Whether an energy bar is healthy depends on its ingredients. Healthy RAW Energy Bars: So this is my simple recipe for healthy, guilt free energy bars, great for everyone going back to school/college/uni etc! They are so quick and easy to make.
If you find this Healthy energy bars recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.