Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Healthy No-Bake Oatmeal, Dates And Assorted Nuts Energy Bars recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy No-Bake Oatmeal, Dates And Assorted Nuts Energy Bars recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy No-Bake Oatmeal, Dates And Assorted Nuts Energy Bars recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Pick To Feed On Will Effect Your Health.
Many men and women do not realize that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food spot. You will see that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the negative effects can be really bad. That is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be ingesting that will have a positive effect on your health.
Your overall health can be greatly improved by simply eating plenty of berries. The first thing you will discover about berries is just about any kind of berry has a lot of vitamin C. Almost all berries also have plenty of anti-oxidants, which is extremely beneficial to your overall health and is specifically good for your circulatory system. Most men and women already understand that cells begin to break down in time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet will help keep your cells healthier for longer periods of time.
By following a number of the suggestions above you will find that you’ll be living a healthier life. Also if you cut out all the refined food that you should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy no-bake oatmeal, dates and assorted nuts energy bars recipe. To cook healthy no-bake oatmeal, dates and assorted nuts energy bars you need 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy No-Bake Oatmeal, Dates And Assorted Nuts Energy Bars:
- Use 1 1/2 cups of Rolled oats.
- You need 1 packed cup of Pitted dates.
- Use 1/4 cup of Good quality honey (or agave syrup).
- Get 1/4 cup of Creamy peanut butter (or almond/ cashew butter).
- You need 1 cup of Raw or toasted mixed nuts (I used almonds, pistachios and pecans).
Steps to make Healthy No-Bake Oatmeal, Dates And Assorted Nuts Energy Bars:
- Chop the assorted nuts and keep aside..
- Process dates in a food processor until small bits remain (this may take about 1 minute or so). It should form a “dough” like consistency and will roll into a ball..
- Dry roast or toast the rolled oats in a non-stick pan for a few minutes until the color has change to a light brown. Take care not to burn the oats..
- Place the oats, chopped nuts and dates in a bowl and set aside..
- In a small saucepan, warm honey and peanut butter over low heat. Stir and pour over the oats mixture and then mix, breaking up the dates till well combined..
- Once thoroughly mixed, transfer to a dish/ pan lined with aluminium foil/ parchment paper so they lift out easily. Press down until uniformly flattened. Cover with aluminium foil/ parchment paper or plastic wrap, and let it set in the refrigerator or freezer for 25 to 30 minutes to harden..
- Remove the set bar from the dish and chop into even bars. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. These stay well..
- I used home-made peanut butter and not store-bought to make it a completely healthy snack free of any preservatives. But you could use store-bought ones too..
The base for these bars is dates – the natural sweetener supah powah. These bars are a great way to get a jump start on your day or to help you power through those sluggish, even humid, afternoons. Keep that oven off and whip up a healthy snack bar for you family with this recipe of chocolate chip no bake oatmeal date nut bars. Recipe Features. dietary needs – vegan, gluten-free, oil-free, no added Ingredient Notes. dates – any variety works as long as they're soft and moist, I like medjool or sayer. These No-Bake Oatmeal Bars with Peanut Butter & Coconut are the ultimate, easy, no-bake healthy dessert or snack Healthy No-Bake Oatmeal Bars.
If you find this Healthy No-Bake Oatmeal, Dates And Assorted Nuts Energy Bars recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.